Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chrono Transport
Exclamation 
|Chrono Transport|

Dark & EvilThis is a Chrono Transport for the Allies. You may use this voxel if your mod only if you credit me (Voxred Master).Dark & Evil

[Image: chrtransfinishex5.jpg]

.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">Chrono Transport.zip (Size: 55.01 KB / Downloads: 419)
Mod Complete: 14,8%
Working on: Phase Transport
Please note that this isn't a voxel/shp posting forum. Try PPM, YR Argentina, etc. But good job anyway Thumbs up.
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Actually it is perfectly acceptable to post assets here... if we get more people we might even split off a separate forum for them Wink

(Nice work, Voxred. Cool )

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Excellent!
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Electro Wrote:Please note that this isn't a voxel/shp posting forum. Try PPM, YR Argentina, etc. But good job anyway Thumbs up.
wtf?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Exclamation 
thx Electro...
Mod Complete: 14,8%
Working on: Phase Transport
the chrono transport looks like it has too much remap, and would fit into TS better. you might want to think about adding some allied grey, and using less remap red.

PS: i don't like your avatar... reminds me of popups, and it's smoking.
Bobingabout Wrote:the chrono transport looks like it has too much remap, and would fit into TS better. you might want to think about adding some allied grey, and using less remap red.

PS: i don't like your avatar... reminds me of popups, and it's smoking.

3 words. Get. Over. It.

Nice voxel, Voxred. Smile Looks a bit plain though, and as said, calm down with the remap colors!