RPCE #0052
Download here

RPCE Help here:
Download here
Copyright© 2007 VK
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I'll give this a try, and then have a look at 1.10
improvement, but not perfect.

the problem if things being available when they're not suposed to be, and not being available when they are suposed to be, and the IE, those problems are gone.

However, Superweapons, and things with TechLevel=-1 which are suposed to be un-buildable can still be built, However now at the apropriate point. apart from this, everything else seems fine.

i supose i can get around the TechLevel=-1 problem by not adding AlternatePrerequisite= in Rulesmd.ini, but instead adding it to things like mpnightbattlemd.ini when i also use TechLevel=1.

as for the superweapons, this is a larger problem... could be solved with clones and negativeprerequisite, however, you'd get 2 cameos until you built 1.
Did you see "Edit" button?

Quote:However, Superweapons, and things with TechLevel=-1 which are suposed to be un-buildable can still be built, However now at the apropriate point. apart from this, everything else seems fine.
No. I use your rules and haven't any SW at start.
Make sure that you really installed RPCE #0055.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:Did you see "Edit" button?

[...]
For future reference: If you want to fix it, select the checkboxes next to each post and select "merge posts" in the inline moderation.

Bob, you should know better Tongue
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
CnCVK Wrote:Did you see "Edit" button?

Quote:However, Superweapons, and things with TechLevel=-1 which are suposed to be un-buildable can still be built, However now at the apropriate point. apart from this, everything else seems fine.
No. I use your rules and haven't any SW at start.
Make sure that you really installed RPCE #0055.

read this line that i wrote: "However now at the apropriate point.". build a power plant and you can build a light post, even though they are TechLevel=-1. if you spend enough time to build an advanced technology laboratory you will then get the superweapons, even with superweapons turned off.
Hmmm, I'm very confused now... And what's the difference between this, and the newly released RP 1.08 SE?!? Confused
There is no newly released 1.08 SE. Just a whole lot of de-releast other versions.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.