Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 1.10 #0032
Quote:1. I DON'T need any comments about RP 1.10, except a bug reporting.
Turn on your brain and check all by hands Smile

Quote:Do I need to change NodRegularPower or is this mistake?
mistake. However all MDK suggestions/ideas in the separate thread.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Quote:1. I DON'T need any comments about RP 1.10, except a bug reporting.
I never understood this, it's like you're ignoring feedback on your own product. If it's because you don't want threads cluttered with comments, make a comments thread. You can't just tell people you don't want feedback, at the end of the day you're going to get it from someone.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
CnCVK Wrote:NO COMMENTS ABOUT RP 1.10

OK, but a last comment from me on you: you're pathetic.

You asked me for permission to change RP's name?
Now, you don't only have that permission now, I'm demanding it.

You finally crossed the border of my general patience with your childish excuses and ways to get around problems.
I don't think this can be considered the RP anymore. At least not the RP AlliedG (and others) still connects with my name.

And damn you VK if you now come up with something like "your stuff is all buggy, mine isn't". I know that is true and everybody knows why.
At least I'm not making any childish excuses.

Hm, I have serious doubts, but I also have a bit of belief that you actually understood what I am talking about here.
[Image: jsfml.png]
pd Wrote:Hm, I have serious doubts, but I also have a bit of belief that you actually understood what I am talking about here.
thats the thing, most of us doubt he does. either that or he just doesn't care.
Uh oh Grise mine I sense an impending flame war between the VK loyalists and the PD loyalists Unhappy (headshaking)
[Image: cabal_sig_2.png]
Proud supporter of Xeno, the Revora Juggernauts, and PDF
I don't want any flame war, I just want VK to do what he probably would love to do anyway: change the name of the patch.
My post was not intended to be a discussion topic, but a statement and a demand to VK.
[Image: jsfml.png]
Quote:change the name of the patch.
What do you mean? Arf Do you want VK to change the name of the Rock Patch? Jawdropping Knowing VK, it will probably be something egotistical like 'VK's Patch' or something ridiculous LOL
well, untill recently, my R:ROTC installer called the patch "PD's Patch" rather than "Rock Patch" lol. i sugest a name like the TTDPatch, it describes what it is, a patch for TTD, so, call it the "YRPatch". (or "Patch with letters for a version number"...) an abreviation of RP to YRP isn't much of a change either.
pd Wrote:I just want VK to do what he probably would love to do anyway: change the name of the patch.
About time that happened.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Why dont you like feedbakcs?You are also Ignorant,disrespect people, refuse to fix bugs.
No one cant talk to you doesn't matter how mutch anyone tries you are to stubborn.
--
hehe change name of patch? that would probably something like Yuris Revenge 2.0 or simlar
have you been checking the bug tracker recently?
http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com/view.php?id=153
IMO, that urgently needs fixing, and there are others related to it you should look at.
like this 1 http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com/view.php?id=150
How about 'YR: Hacked' as a new name Tongue
i think we should avoid the word "Hacked"
Off topic, just because it's current: RPNF has custom MyBB code for the bugtracker:
Code:
[bug=##]Text[/bug]

And yes, "hacked" is probably not a good choice of words. I'd try to come up with something, but I'm pretty sure VK would ignore it anyway. Rolling eyes
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:OK, but a last comment from me on you: you're pathetic.

You asked me for permission to change RP's name?
Now, you don't only have that permission now, I'm demanding it.

You finally crossed the border of my general patience with your childish excuses and ways to get around problems.
I don't think this can be considered the RP anymore. At least not the RP AlliedG (and others) still connects with my name.

And damn you VK if you now come up with something like "your stuff is all buggy, mine isn't". I know that is true and everybody knows why.
At least I'm not making any childish excuses.

Hm, I have serious doubts, but I also have a bit of belief that you actually understood what I am talking about here.
At first, I wantув to talk with you on MSN.
No, appeared month later, don't look into all stuffs and start to offend me.
Quote:You asked me for permission to change RP's name?
I have never asked you about it Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!