the same order of build...
AI build always only one power upgrade.
...because it have AIBuildThis=yes.
So this tag have no effect at all.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

hmmm...

i wish it did though.
Quote:i wish it did though.
the facts is better than your thinks....
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

i was pretty sure it was when i added that tag that they started building upgrades instead of the second powerplant. maybe its the other tag, AIUseTurbineUpgradeProbability=0.4
CnCVK Wrote:
Quote:i wish it did though.
the facts is better than your thinks....
lol LOL

That from VK...
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:i was pretty sure it was when i added that tag that they started building upgrades instead of the second powerplant. maybe its the other tag, AIUseTurbineUpgradeProbability=0.4
No. Test it again.
On my computer it always build upgrade after power plant, because upgrade have AIBuildThis=yes
Don't know about your computer, possible it have hardware bug Big Grin
Try to call to support company.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

yes, they do always build the upgrade after the powerplant, they can't build before it, but, before i added AIUseTurbineUpgradeProbability=0.4 and GDIPowerTurbine=GAPOWRUP they would build the upgrade after atleast 2 powerplants, since i did this they build it after the first 1 instead of the pre-programmed second 1.
Quote:yes, they do always build the upgrade after the powerplant, they can't build before it, but, before i added AIUseTurbineUpgradeProbability=0.4 and GDIPowerTurbine=GAPOWRUP they would build the upgrade after atleast 2 powerplants, since i did this they build it after the first 1 instead of the pre-programmed second 1.
Hardware bug in my or in your computer Smile
Another community members should test it.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I didn't test it with power turbine, but with a nearly-original yuri for several hours. No effects. At first it seemed to me, as there would be one but then - no, definitely not. The AI sometimes changes it's build order, last but not least on the way you're building your own base. Sometimes it decides to wait with building superweapons until your first attackt, for whatever reason. Lol, i would guess there's some kind of build-in "AI Generals". Worse mentioning that also that INI-Section itself doesn't seem to be parsed. Smile

Hmmm... It's mystic legend, nothing more. Wink
What "it" are you specifically talking about? AI Generals or GDIPowerTurbine? And what was your testing environment? YR 1.001? And what exactly does "nearly-original" mean?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
The AIGenerals... Tested it on Yuri 1.001 with RPCE.

"Nearly Original" => Just some little modifications to the behavior of the MCV.