Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revova
Djohe here:

I cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revora at all. I only get the Page Cant be found (In Swedish).

I have three computers in my home network and no one can access PPM or any Revora site.

Then I called my friend that lives a block away and he can access PPM.

Have I been IP adress banned from PPM or what has happened.

I have the forum name "Djohe" on PPM. Renegade can you help me?

for more info:

Ip address: 85.195.15.84
Other info: user84.85-195-15.netatonce.net
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
And I live in Sweden, Gothenburg

You can also contact me on joseph_heland@yahoo.se
I am not sure why Ren would be able to help you? But still, I can access them both just fine.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
revora and PPM are completly seperate from renproj. the staff don't even talk to each other, i think DCoder is even banned from PPM. revora and PPM do share a server AFAIK, which would make the loss of access to 1, result in the loss of access to the other.
Renegade can you delete this thread I can access PPM again but it is very slow.

Its wierd, I could not access it for days since my last post on their forums.

By the way I didnt know if Banshee was or was not a member here.

By the way C&CVK get over it, make some compromises god damn it!

Djohe out.
Quote:i think DCoder is even banned from PPM
LOL I am banned from the Den Forums. I moderate PPM. Those are two different things...

Bobingabout Wrote:revora and PPM are completly seperate from renproj. the staff don't even talk to each other, i think DCoder is even banned from PPM. revora and PPM do share a server AFAIK, which would make the loss of access to 1, result in the loss of access to the other.
Err, wtf?!
Before VK pulled up this whole 1.10 war, I was regularly speaking to Banshee, for example, and I post in PPM's news and forums whenever something interesting is going on.

Just because we disagree in one point (and I made a horrible mistake with gamemate/Godwin) doesn't mean we're at total war or something.
Sure, tensions will be a little higher for the next few weeks, but that's it...as far as I know, at least from STX/RenProj's point of view, there has never been any bad blood between the networks. We're just technically in competition, and we apparently disagree on the 1.10 issue. That's it.

So please stop spreading such stupid rumors.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
whatever.

i sometimes have problems accessing PPM forums too.

maybe i'm just confused. DEN forums eh?
Quote:DEN forums eh?
Yep. http://qdb.renegadeprojects.com/?act=id&id=41 LOL

HAHAHA thats funny. You should not have been banned for that.

Someone please close this topic its been sorted now:

Banshee Wrote:I don't know exactly what's going on. All I can say is that you weren't the only one with this problem. I've heard that the server received a denial of service a while ago and the firewall might have banned some IPs. But the problem seems to be sorted.