Download here:
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Rock%2...E_0052.exe

Rock Patch Celebration Edition 74 #0106
*EvaDetected, EvaActivated fix
Download here:
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Rock%2...4_0106.exe
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I have a question.

Are you splitting Rock Patch into two separate patches? That's what it kind of seems like. You already had RPCE, now you have RPCE74, but you're releasing subsequent revisions for both of them. What's more, you say "I don't recommend people to use RPCE74 in mods, because of errors" or whatever you said. If you don't recommend that people use RPCE74 in mods because of errors, why are you releasing it for everyone to download?
RPCE74 has a new memory system that he is testing and RPCE doesn't. It fixes an issue where you can't have more than 74 units on one sidebar tab. (Which, I don't know why anyone needs so many....) That is the only difference. RPCE74 will be what 1.10 is based off of since it has been tested and appears to work without any issues.
@CnCVK: are you working on 1.10? or is it still suspended?
suspended.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I'm sure if and when VK starts working on 1.10 again, he'll mention it here, where this whole discussion has been going on for over a month.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
why is it still suspended?
VKs seems to be working primarily on ETS now...
Quote:why is it still suspended?

read another thread "RP 1.10 Preview".
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

you know, the good thing about it being suspended is that theres no chance of him releasing a new RP the day after i release a mod, like 2 of the last 4 times i released a beta.

Administrative Notice:

The post previously at this position has been moved here.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.