Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 development thread
Snice RP 1.10 is released, this topic should be used, right?

Can someone please test the new plane style? I cant get it to work, it just fly forward forever and never turn back. I tried many diffrence type of values but they dont make any diffrene.
VK have you tried it? I tested on harrier

EDIT: I just tought a bit, you said before that you would support walls in 1.10 and you said in the news "full support".
But ConcreteWalls= is still hardcoded. What are you going to do about it? Please dont anwser in a rude way like I am expecting you to do.
Bobing can you also try to add a new wall for your 4th side?
okay, I am having some problems. When I try to install Rock Patch 1.10 revision #0035, it tells me that Red Alert 2 is not installed (I know for a fact that it is). I am using the "The First Decade" version of Yuri's Revenge.
TheMan Wrote:Snice RP 1.10 is released, this topic should be used, right?

Can someone please test the new plane style? I cant get it to work, it just fly forward forever and never turn back. I tried many diffrence type of values but they dont make any diffrene.
VK have you tried it? I tested on harrier

EDIT: I just tought a bit, you said before that you would support walls in 1.10 and you said in the news "full support".
But ConcreteWalls= is still hardcoded. What are you going to do about it? Please dont anwser in a rude way like I am expecting you to do.
Bobing can you also try to add a new wall for your 4th side?

readme > Information

This logic don't work very good. Probably this logic will be extended in future versions. You should try different AscentSpeed and DescendProximity values, because this values effect dependent from other values, like FlightLevel, Speed.
walls have worked since... about RP1.5 i think... when i played a game friday night/saturday morning, i didn't notice anything wrong with the walls. only thing this RP changes to do with the 4th side logics is the AI powerplant system, the rest of the so called 4th side logic is only the new 4th side score screens. and it does work without them, but you get black screens, so, i do recomend adding something.
Bobingabout Wrote:walls have worked since... about RP1.5 i think... when i played a game friday night/saturday morning, i didn't notice anything wrong with the walls. only thing this RP changes to do with the 4th side logics is the AI powerplant system, the rest of the so called 4th side logic is only the new 4th side score screens. and it does work without them, but you get black screens, so, i do recomend adding something.

Thats strange. I want to download your mod and try it out but the link is broken. Can you fix it?

AlliedG, yes I readed that, but the logic dont work at all. It stays on the ground and not in the air, and goes forward and never comes back. I dont want to post it in bug tracker becuse VK is going to say something stupid that it isint a bug.
TheMan Wrote:I dont want to post it in bug tracker becuse VK is going to say something stupid that it isint a bug.

You're a bit unreasonable here, aren't you?
MCV Wrote:
TheMan Wrote:I dont want to post it in bug tracker becuse VK is going to say something stupid that it isint a bug.

You're a bit unreasonable here, aren't you?
Well, I give it a try...But he always says that it isn't a bug and it is suppose to be that way.
However bobing I tested your mod and your fourth side builds a difference type of wall. Thats strange.. maybie it dont work becuse my walls arent for a 4th side, only for Iraq.

And a question to VK: Why did you make so LaserSize only support HouseColor? Please make it support if HouseColor is false! Just stupid this way.
yes... its kinda hardcoded for walls. 1 per side, if you change the walls for 1 country, the AI will still build that sides walls. however it does work for a 4th side.
Rock Patch 1.10,very good
thank you!
I think FireSWs warhead support some special tags
(For example : Psychedelic=yes IronCurtain=yes)
Quote:. and it does work without them,
Code:
[Maximums]
Players=8
_StillUseYuriUI=true
Check Adding new side page again Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

i hope i won't need to, i'm in the process of designing some.
You disappointed me VK, I have waited so long for LaserSize and then you destroy this future by making it only work if HouseColor=true set. Why? I just cant find any reson at all. Unhappy
Can you fix it in next rivision??
Thread was closed.
Reson: RP 1.10 no longer development, because it released, in spite of a lot of attempts to kill it.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:[...] in spite of a lot of attempts to kill it.
You mean you holding development? Rolling eyes
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.