Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 development thread
CnCVK Wrote:no, TS don't use it too.
"...because I say so and if I say so it is that way. Period."

CnCVK Wrote:..something happen..
What is really happen?
Write about changes, not just some effect !
Well, last time I tried it, I quite clearly remember seeing varying AI activity (or lack thereof). If I interpreted Icy's post correctly, he, too, saw changes in behavior. Not to mention that DZ probably doesn't make stuff like that up.

But hey, what's personal experience, a reliable source, and no challenge from the community for six years against the all-knowing words of VK? I mean, come on...it's VK, of all people! That man is right by default, mmkay? It's just "VK says...", and it is. Period. Kinda like God creating Earth, but with less naked chicks and more code.

God this kid is arrogant. Rolling eyes

CnCVK Wrote:No. and at first you must prove it Smile
The edit was signed "-VK" and posted from the same IP address you used to make that post. That is proof enough.

And even if you want to act as retardedly stupid as DCoder predicts, that only proves that your machine is a security hazard to the server, reason enough to block it entirely from it, not only from ModEnc.

Hell, if you're such a coward that you don't even stand by the shit that you do, fine. Then don't admit it. Just stop it. But you're not gonna talk yourself out of this. It was unquestionably your machine doing the edits, and I hardly doubt someone as "supar smrt" as God of Code C&CVK would have his machine hacked and used as a ModEnc spambot, of all things.

btw, I'm not sure which it is, but you're either the stupidest or most arrogant person I've ever met in this community.
The "half hundred" thing was ridiculous already...but claiming you didn't edit ModEnc and we couldn't prove it, while we multiple times have a post coming from the same IP as the latest vandalism, is just...yeah...either totally stupid or totally arrogant.

...but it's not credible either way.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Lol i think CnCVK and Bobingabout just got confused.

I'm not talking about Ra2/Yuri... I'm talking about TS. (ETS) I only posted this here because anywhere else i post it it seems to go unseen... LOL

But i want GDI to have its own mcv, and nod to have its own mcv.
-RA2/YR GFX Depot Click here!
Sorry C&CVK but I have to go against you on the whole AIGenerals thing. It works in atleast Tiberian Sun, Ive got very strange results with it and a AI that completly ignores attacking and almost does nothing when I enabled it (does not apply to all AI players at once but is divided up among the AI players in skirmish).

You mabe forgot to enable the disabled strings below [AIGenerals] and only played against one AI.

I dont know if it works in RA2:YR but if others say so I believe them rather than you on this point.

Djohe out.
Actually, that describes quite well what I experienced...so I guess it does work in RA2/YR (I actually don't remember in which I tried).

...or are you gonna pretend it's a mere coincidence we experienced the same changes in behavior when doing the same mods to the game, VK? We've got at least two full and two half people reporting they saw changes when AIGenerals were enabled, and DeeZire described the system in detail.
All you brought forth so far is "bullshit".
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:I'm not talking about Ra2/Yuri... I'm talking about TS. (ETS) I only posted this here because anywhere else i post it it seems to go unseen...
PPM->TS Editing forum->ETS forum
Quote: That man is right by default, mmkay?
I looked into it some time ago and so I can.
Quote:Ive got very strange results with it
...very strange results... describe it, plsSmile

I will start to again, if you rename "Versions A and B" to "Official Version and Non-Official"
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:I will start to again, if you rename "Versions A and B" to "Official Version and Non-Official"
That is actually what I was going to do anyway...I just forgot to do it on the way home. So consider it done.
Forum Rules

Hmm... Why "Traditional"?
It must be "Non-official" or "Ren's versions" Smile

Also you must remove/change all things which offend me, like: "Wacky VK Designation".
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:Hmm... Why "Traditional"?

Also you must remove/change all things which offend me, like: "Wacky VK Designation".
ROFL. I think that request was negated in my brain when I read "Stupid Ren's version" again. I'll see if I can find a worthy replacement for my wording after I cleaned up your version from all the slander against pd's releases and the insult(s) in my direction.

And actually, I think you don't quite understand the situation. I am not bowing down to your demands here. I had planned to rename A and B anyway, because they were non-descriptive - I just forgot it. Ask D, he probably has the logs. There is no "it must be". You can poll the others, and if they agree it should be "Non-official", then that's the consensus and it'll be changed. But I won't just change it because you sit there demanding "it must be changed". Especially not considering that your behavior on ModEnc over the past few days and weeks was so malicious that you are currently under an infinite ban and I had to IP-ban your ISP. You are not in the position to make demands at ModEnc. Not anymore.
Forum Rules

I should think of a better response since its ages since I replied here or anything about RP but LOL
Renegade your an idiot.
That was an utterly pointless post, MadHQ

Putting aside your (as opposed to you're) atrocious grammar, this isn't exatly the place for random insults. And if you feel that your comment is valid then you should expand to explain why your comment is valid (as I am doing in this post to justify my comment on the first line), which seems to be a point that Renegade is having trouble getting across to CnCVK.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
MadHQ Wrote:Renegade your an idiot.
Why? Because I have my own brain and spine and don't truckle in front of VK in hopes of a moment of grace and mercy?

You're the idiot. Because you don't even realize what kind of crap you're taking from VK just to get a few half-usable features he selected.

Pathetic.
Forum Rules

I disagree with you, Marshall. MadHQ's post has a good point, even if it is an incomplete point and with wrong grammar. Ren and VK are fighting over nothing, wasting hours of that could have been used for more useful things. Why? Because one doesn't accept the wacky names that the other gives to the RP versions.

What prevents you from calling RPCE as 'RP 1.09'? Nothing. But you don't have a reason to call it either. What matters is to know the current version of the program. We know that RPCE is the most stable one and RPCE 74 is the test version. Even if the names are awful (which I agree), who should give a damn for internal names or old versions? Unless these old versions are useful... which doesn't seems to be the case, except to play few old versions of certain mods. Let the guy give the fucking awkward names that he want. In the end of the day, he's the one who makes the new versions. You suggested him to do something better, he rejected. It is his problem. If he gets confused later with all these wacky names, it is also his problem. Spending days bitching at name systems when we all know CnCVK doesn't want to change it, even if they are awful, which they are, is a ridiculous attitude. It won't get you anywhere. It will just slow things down for everyone and make the patch boring.

Now, stopping to work on something because ModEnc has an unofficial information about the name system of your programs is also ridiculous. Rock Patch has an official site. Use it, damn it! This is what should be used to display the official information on this patch. ModEnc is just an unnoficial channel of interaction between fans and the creator(s) of the patch, like this forum, like PPM forums, like whatever... If it has wrong information about your program, warn him to correct it. But considering the current situation that we all know he won't change it, just ignore it. If he doesn't want his encyclopedia to be a reliable source of information, that is his problem. At least you tried. The official information of Rock Patch should be located only on http://rtb.strategy-x.com

And quoting the sacred word of Kane here to short this whole thing:
In the name of Kane Wrote:Peace Through Power! Brotherhood, unity, peace!

Let's keep this patch going, guys. Spend your energies with more important things.

In a short note: I recommend calling the 1.10 as "Idgadiyhtn Version" where Idgadiyhtn stands for (I don't give a damn if you hate this name) LOL
Renegade Wrote:
CnCVK Wrote:Hmm... Why "Traditional"?

ROFL. I think that request was negated in my brain when I read "Stupid Ren's version" again. I'll see if I can find a worthy replacement for my wording after I cleaned up your version from all the slander against pd's releases and the insult(s) in my direction.

And actually, I think you don't quite understand the situation. I am not bowing down to your demands here. I had planned to rename A and B anyway, because they were non-descriptive - I just forgot it. Ask D, he probably has the logs. There is no "it must be". You can poll the others, and if they agree it should be "Non-official", then that's the consensus and it'll be changed. But I won't just change it because you sit there demanding "it must be changed". Especially not considering that your behavior on ModEnc over the past few days and weeks was so malicious that you are currently under an infinite ban and I had to IP-ban your ISP. You are not in the position to make demands at ModEnc. Not anymore.

ohh. VK try to do a good solotion for this meaningless shit. And then ren act like USA demand Iraq remove there nuke missiles, and Iraq says I dont care about your demands.
It is a dam patch...
LOL Thank you Banshee Smile

My post wasn't a pointless post Marshall, It stated my view on the matter. And if you think my opinion is pointless then your an idiot too.

Trust me I have respect for pretty much all moders even if i don't like you, That fact that you are moding shows that we have the same thing in common, an interest or like in Ra2/moding.

OK so i will give some reasons as to why your are an idiot Renegade.

1) This is your network you run it how you want it. So if you don't like RP then don't host it, I can promise you that it could get hosted anywhere. not every one is gonna like how someone runs there network.

2) You cant tell other people how to run there projects even if you host them.

3) If you were paying CnCVK to make RP then I would think that have some kind of power to tell him how to do RP.

4) You (And a lot of other people) are crying about the most pointless and pathetic of things.

The fact that Banshee and AG posted here saying what they they said shows that nobody 100% agrees with you. OK yes some stuff isn't not the best way to go about it. BUT GUESS WHAT! So what! This is a moding community not a god damn job! None of use are here being paid for this. We are only waisting or time and money on some thing we love doing.

Should we bow down to CnCVKs every demand...? No But we should show him a little love and respect. All that he has herd I'm sure is from the load mouth ass holes. He very rarely here's from moders who really care about what he's doing. Most people have a brain, and don't want to get caught up in the mess thats going on right now.

If I was CnCVK I would abandon RP. Then he would be the one laughing, (and so wouldn't I) The only hope after that would be if PD would be willing to step back in and take over, But I talk to PD every once and a wail and I don't think he wants to get involved with RP agean.

Hell I was talking to Gamemate the other day and he doesn't agree with all the bull shit that been going on in these forums he finds it stupid and pathetic. And he happens to be one of the more respectable moders in the community. He was even informing me that he has had some thoughts since he is an admin for the hive at revora he was going to offer hosting for CnCVK to get away from this crap. Hell I was even thinking of offering hosting to him. Does this mean that were are bowing down to him to make him out to be a god? NO! it means we have respect for what he can do that most cant.

As far as all the patching and names he's doing, As much as I don't care for it my self I have to say that I really do like it better then waiting a month for the next final patch that might have more errors in it. Hell even when PD was working on it he had errors. NEWS FLASH!!! WHAT THERE DOING ISNT THE EASYIST THING THE WORLD! So for him to go in and fix problem here and there when found, and when he has time IS FUCKING GREAT!

So what if doesn't want to take every ones opinion on what he should do. I my self get a lot of requests and am bugged alot to do things, but here's then thing YOU CANT FORCE SOME ONE DO SOME THING.

If you don't like RP then don't support it or don't use it, Simple enough?

Now that it! you all have had your say NOW SHOVE IT!