Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 development thread
Why? Because we're not screaming and crying and insulting each other anymore?

Sorry to displease you.

...not.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
lolz
well its good that you are not insulting eachother anymore. But you two arent doing a god job to find a solution so he can work on the patch again.
What would you like us to do? Hug it out? I'm not in control of the patch. VK doesn't post. There's nothing I can do from here.

So unless you have psychic powers or special negotiator skillz, there's no reason for you to keep posting crap. Say something constructive, or say nothing at all. But insulting us both will only make matters worse.

(Not to mention that, since you're not doing anything either, you're doing just as bad resolving this issue. Worse, actually - you're still in the insulting stage.)
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Ok, a suggestion, snice both wants theres information, just delete both?
or edit rens to VKs way. Damn....
Help me to get some solution users.. So this can get over.

What do you think VK/REN?
I think you fail to see this discussion has progressed. That suggestion sounds like straight from two weeks ago, and there's nothing to say about it that wasn't said a dozen times already.
Forum Rules

Renegade Wrote:I think you fail to see this discussion has progressed. That suggestion sounds like straight from two weeks ago, and there's nothing to say about it that wasn't said a dozen times already.

haha, thats funny LOLLOL
What else can someone offer? A blowjob by VK? I dont think you are fagets.

VK, give Ren many solution ideas that you agree two damnit, why havent you done it earlier, users like TheMan should not give you solution advice it is Rens and VKs job.
Quote:users like TheMan should not give you solution advice it is Rens and VKs job.
And that is exactly why you should STFU too, no?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Why DCoder? The patch is still suspended. I care unlike you and Ren! you two dont giva shit about the patch. Everyone knows that to.

Ren please just give up. Remove your page.
Surender it is just a page that no one reads anyway.
Quote:Why DCoder?
Because last time I checked you were an ordinary user like TheMan, and following your own advice you should not give any solutions either. I can't believe I had to spell this out. Guess it is true what they say, the internet does make you stupid.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
/-\G@/\/\ Wrote:Why DCoder? The patch is still suspended. I care unlike you and Ren! you two dont giva shit about the patch. Everyone knows that to.

Ren please just give up. Remove your page.
Surender it is just a page that no one reads anyway.
If you cared, you'd have stfu'd, so things could calm and we could settle this...instead, you keep getting the anger up, keeping VK away, and ultimately preventing us from bringing the patch back.

Good job. Rolling eyes

One thing, though...would you mind detailing to the general public how you came to the conclusion that neither D nor I give a shit about RockPatch? That insight into a retarded mind should keep us all entertained until things progress...
Forum Rules

So.. The patch have died?
It looks like that to me.

R.I.P Rock Patch 2005-2007 killed by Renegede
Hey, look! Slander! Disprovable by just looking onto the first page of the thread!

When, again, was the last RPCE update? Yesterday? Quick death then, eh?
Forum Rules

Marko Wrote:So.. The patch have died?

R.I.P Rock Patch 2005-2007 killed by Renegede
If you payed closer attention you would find VK refferences RP 1.10 as something that will still be done some time. Not quite as dead as you or these others seem to think/believe. It's safe to say you (and the few others) can stop trying to stir the pot.
Quote:So.. The patch have died?
it's just suspend, because King Ren delete my page.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!