Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a normal thing?
Everytime I come to the forums, at the top of the forums you have this stuff that appears (listed below) Not sure if this is part of this type of forum or what. Maybe Ren. can answer this. Wtf (disbelieving) Or maybe it just suppose to be there or whatever, never noticed it before. Or it could be where I dont pay much attention to it! HAHA Wink

ModEnc Recent Changes:
//rss_ticker(RSS_id, cachetime, divId, divClass, delay, optionalswitch) //1) RSS_id: "Array key of RSS feed in PHP script" //2) cachetime: Time to cache the feed in minutes (0 for no cache) //3) divId: "ID of DIV to display ticker in. DIV id dynamically created" //4) divClass: "Class name of this ticker, for styling purposes" //5) delay: delay between message change, in miliseconds //6) optionalswitch: "optional arbitrary" string to create additional logic in call back function new rss_ticker("modenc", 60, "modencbox", "modencclass", 3000) Operation Bughouse Latest Bugs:
new rss_ticker("bugs", 60, "bugsbox", "bugsclass", 3000)
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
its because you are using a web browser that doesn't support the dynamic links at the top of the pages. probably internet explorer.

i see something like this:

ModEnc Recent Changes: Operation Bughouse Latest Bugs:
Ammo
0000110: 100 unit limit fix not working with infantry
Yes, it's supposed to be javascript... what browser are you using?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Normally I use Mozilla, but have been using IE (current version) Ive just noticed that it doesnt do this on Mozilla.. Amazing..... HAHAHA

Thanks Wink
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
I just fixed some malformed HTML of Ren's, that should've fixed the problem for good.

pfft...and what HTML would that have been?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Code:
<div id="modenctickerheader">ModEnc Recent Changes:</div
<div id="bugstickerheader">Operation Bughouse Latest Bugs:</div

Missing end brackets.

Its working just fine now on both IE and Mozilla.. You fixed it DC. HAHA

Thanks..