RPCE74 beta version - only for testing
Rock Patch Celebration Edition 74
Revision #0100

Current revision only for testing.
This is public beta testing.
Because RPCE74 include new memory allocation system,
which needs testing.

When all bugs will be fixed (if they exist),
I will release it as official version for mods.

I wait a reports about it.

yes, it's awful Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   

.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">RockPatchCelebrationEdition74.zip (Size: 99.29 KB / Downloads: 596)
So far everything I tested works fine. Game loaded, started a skirmish, built a bunch of ShyTroops and then quit normally.
[Image: hiatus.png]
Do I have to comment on the numbering scheme again?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Renegade Wrote:Do I have to comment on the numbering scheme again?

Yes. Rock Patch reminds me of the Street Fighter 2 games. Super Rock Patch Hyper Memory Allocation 3D version 187.
[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
(0F94h - 64h) / 34h = 4Ah = 74 Smile
any questions?

so it's good in normal mode?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

size of tab data minus size of tab "header" divided by "cameo" size results in 74, yes, the reason for the whiteboy-bug. what's that formula supposed to do here?
[Image: jsfml.png]
Hmm PD I think it means that hes been trying to crack the WhiteBoy Bug, creating a new alocation table for memory allowing more than the 74 that is currently allowed??

Just a gues from the information in the thread.
.......CNC Was My Life.......
..I Now Live a Lonly Life Amongst The World of Work..
The Revolution:ROTC
IcySon55 Wrote:So far everything I tested works fine. Game loaded, started a skirmish, built a bunch of ShyTroops and then quit normally.

You call that testing? Blah Testing is playing the game for a good half an hour with every feature being used at least once Blah
Test awful mode now...
Download this RULESMD.INI file and try it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Check allied side.
Note: RPCE74 beta version include several debug hooks.

Attached Files
.rar   Less than 1 minute ago">rulesmd.rar (Size: 94.28 KB / Downloads: 514)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

VK, could you shed some light onto what exactly this version adds/ changes/ removes ? I don't quite feel like testing the entire game for one feature.
AlliedG Wrote:You call that testing? Blah Testing is playing the game for a good half an hour with every feature being used at least once Blah
My mod isn't far enough along to be testing every little thing. So I just did a quick test to see if it'd crash or run.
IcySon55 Wrote:My mod isn't far enough along to be testing every little thing. So I just did a quick test to see if it'd crash or run.

Your a n00b!

Anyways I did test it a nice 4 vs 4 skirmish ended up going on for about 2 hours... I and I didn't really notice to much... :/ It may have been a little faster... but it still gets a little jerky... not to sure what I was testing but I guess it was to test the speed or some thing. Tongue but ya I didn't notice to much.
-RA2/YR GFX Depot Click here!
MadHQ Wrote:Your a n00b!
Yes, I'm a n00b because I only have 5 posts. Rolling eyes

You know who I am, and you know all about my mod. Keep your crappy jokes to yourself. Lift eyebrow
Yes your right I know alot about whats goes on in the C&C moding community, and TBH I don't like your mod, I don't like the way your going about it, And I don't like the idea of the mod.

And I will say what I want when I want.
-RA2/YR GFX Depot Click here!
I tested a long match. I found bugs. I could build 3 diffrence types of Pill boxes with they own images and cameos.
No more.

One more thing, plz fix the patcher so it dont get stupid error, when you run it with gamemd.exe in use, you must then reinstall YR to install RP again.

Quote:Yes. Rock Patch reminds me of the Street Fighter 2 games. Super Rock Patch Hyper Memory Allocation 3D version 187.
AND YOU.. You should not come to this forum. You never say anything good or help RP, just complaning, if you dont like VK or patch go away.