Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 Preview
I know no request but I saw this in the wishlist.
-Make so a vehicle can spawn other vehicles and infantry, not just aircraft

Many would love this, it would be awsome.
Also, asking what Holy Master asked earlier, does the custom sonic beam allow you to create TS-style sonic weapons (i.e. a continuous beam), or does it just allow you to alter the properties of the sonic wave (i.e. RA2-style sonic weapon)?

Edit: forgot '?'
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Quote:Also, asking what Holy Master asked earlier, does the custom sonic beam allow you to create TS-style sonic weapons (i.e. a continuous beam), or does it just allow you to alter the properties of the sonic wave (i.e. RA2-style sonic weapon)?
I don't know, because:
1) I still don't start to code RP 1.10.
2) I still don't research this item.
When I start do sonic beams, I will write about it and show resuts.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

www---welcome,wish,wait a great new version
However, the great version is RPCE Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

...so far, yes, RPCE is the best.
CnCVK Wrote:
Quote:Also, asking what Holy Master asked earlier, does the custom sonic beam allow you to create TS-style sonic weapons (i.e. a continuous beam), or does it just allow you to alter the properties of the sonic wave (i.e. RA2-style sonic weapon)?
I don't know, because:
1) I still don't start to code RP 1.10.
2) I still don't research this  item.
When I start do sonic beams, I will write about it and show resuts.

I remember some time ago you reenabled the continuous sonic beam, and had a screenshot of it. I think the tag was something along the lines of IsTSSonic=yes/no, however, I don't think it made it into the released version.

Edit: Found it: Link
Although I could have sworn it was more translucent in TS.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Quote: remember some time ago you reenabled the continuous sonic beam, and had a screenshot of it. I think the tag was something along the lines of IsTSSonic=yes/no, however, I don't think it made it into the released version.
I remember about it, but this is only in debugger tests Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

oh yer, can you add these to the 4th side stuff?
AlliedAdvancedPower= & ThirdAdvancedPower= & FourthAdvancedPower=, you can just call it "Advanced Power" on your list, lol.

also, i'd really like to see you revive GDIPowerTurbine=GAPOWRUP. theres suposed to be a AIUseTurbineUpgradeProbability=, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
if you did revive it, then AlliedPowerTurbine= would be acceptable, like you did SovietAdvancedPower=, and then maybe also SovietPowerTurbine=, ThirdPowerTurbine= and FourthPowerTurbine=.
AIUseTurbineUpgradeProbability= seems to me like a global "Should i build a power turbine or build a new power plant?" decision, rather than for a specific side.
I will look into your idea.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!