Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE #0043
Rock Patch Celebration Edition Revision #0043
Changes:
*Global cleaning
Removed a lot of old code.
The reason, why installer size is smaller than previous ones.
*RockPatch.Mix fix
Problem that you couldn't change STTTonguelayerColor9 from "Dummy from Color9 help string." to another string.
Also some text updates.

Download it here.
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Rock%2...E_0043.exe
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Is there gonna be like Avogadro's number of revisions?!
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Quote:Is there gonna be like Avogadro's number of revisions?!
No, I have only 4 digit to it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Removed a lot of old code. What is that supposed to mean VK? What old code are you referring to?
Yes, I must ask this myself. Will this make RP load more stable, make online more reliable, or what? We'd love to know.
CnCVK Wrote:Problem that you couldn't change STTTonguelayerColor9 from "Dummy from Color9 help string." to another string.

i must say, that i use the 16 colours, and i never had this string problem...

i'll have to check it out later.
Old code removal probably does nothing but make the file smaller and help CnCVK in organizing the code for next revisions.
Red Alert 2 Uluchshenny Mod for Yuri's Revenge
Download at tsactuo.googlepages.com
I play alot with my mod, almost many Rockpatch futures, and I never get Recon, IE, Random IE or some kind of bugs, and I can load my save games(finaly Smile )
I was wondering your plans for 1.09. What will you add and when u start?
Yes as the number of bugs decreases I also find myself excitedly thinking about whats next. Any hints cncvk?
i hope it includes 3rd and 4th weapons, along with whiteboy bug fix, and Sensors on buildings (according to PD, its a simple fix, the problem is mearly that the tags that work on units and infantry, are not parsed for buildings.).
Finishing 4th side logic would probably be the biggest and best idea for RP 1.09, as a few mods do use it, and would be finishing something partially supported.
I must say it's getting quite hard keeping track of things when people keep discussing future developments in these Revision threads. Would it not be better to keep development discussions in the original thread, and using the revision threads for discussing comments/feedback/issues with said revision?
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.