Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Launch Base Mod Creator
Which is all lovely and well, except I can wait, as I said.

Anyway:

1. Nah
2. I've poked DCoder to death over and over before. Which means he's died and died again, much like a zombie. In fact he's probably my most poked person and he deserves something for that. Where are you D? Come and claim your reward...
Hi people
if you need, I can create/finish this darned dll file.
you know how to find me...

I'm not sure if this was really VK, because I thought he has an own account - or is he banned?
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
He's banned IIRC.
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Is not.

Edit: While I have personal reasons to dislike VK's involvement (not that I have a say in how Marshall runs his projects), I am also (obviously) no longer as interested in this project as the rest of you are, so I would be relieved of a burden if someone else took up the task (and I wouldn't have to feel so bad about never getting around to coding it and seeing you lot waiting patiently) ...
Also, it's pretty likely that VK would get the job done faster and better than me, if he really wanted to. So, as scary as it might sound to some of you, I do think asking VK or other programmers would save you all a significant amount of time (and probably frustration).

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
DCoder Wrote:waiting patiently
Patience! What is this you speak of! RAWR!!!
Well lets say that for ideological reasons VK wasn't considered or refused outright. What other programmers in the community would be able to pull this off? Banshee perhaps? Who else has programming aptitude?
I have a suggesting in the installer section I'd like the ability to choose my own installer icon. and in rergards to csf I'd like support for a text file that add on to the csf much like the mod creator does it with csf diff compression. seriously who wants to edit csf's in mixer and work with all the strings at once.
[Image: rotate.jpg]
You can already choose your own icon for the installer.

As for strings - you can put both CSF and TXT files into the string category. Launch Base itself will create ra2md.csf when you launch the mod and will incorporate all the string table files the mod has included.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
oh ok just the pics you posted earlier it didn't look like you could change the installer icon except between 2 choices.
Clicking the icon brings up an Open dialog so that you can browse for any ICO file.
--Lysdexia

Dude. Ever solved a problem without the help of others?
If it is not possible to change the icon via LBMC you can do it by using a program like resource hacker. Google would've tell you that. -_-
Even so, a program such as LBMC should (and does) have the ability to set a custom icon on its own.
--Lysdexia

gordon-creAtive Wrote:Dude. Ever solved a problem without the help of others?
If it is not possible to change the icon via LBMC you can do it by using a program like resource hacker. Google would've tell you that. -_-

that was unnecessary. I never said I had a problem and i never said I didn't know how to use a resource editor. I just brought it up because not everyone knows how to edit with resource hackers.
Then I'm sorry.