Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hacking
pd Wrote:IDA Pro 4.8 for disassembling and debugging, HexEdit Workshop for coding.

I think DCoder requested the IDA DB to be released, and that's what I planned to do soon.

What size of your GAMEMD.IDB file?
(my 66 044 052 bytes)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

69.075.100 bytes, but who the hell cares :S
[Image: jsfml.png]
thats kinda small...
?
i think the basic disassemble of YR in an IDB is about cncvk IDB's size.

what is added in my DB is function names, variable names etc, nothing else, just names.
so differences wouldn't get too large.
[Image: jsfml.png]
In my IDB file variables function names and comments for example " Called at 00xxxxxxh when ParaDrop fire "
i have 2 Gbytes backup of itBig Grin
.. Yuri's Rvenge dir - 1,7 GbytesBig Grin
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Hey, look! It's a hackers dick size contest! Big Grin
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
ROFL @ Ren

Quote:.. Yuri's Rvenge dir - 1,7 Gbytes
My YR dir is 2,6 GB, do I win? Big Grin

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
dunno, mines pretty large too... do you include the extra gig that i never transfered from my other computer when my hard drive crashed... the entire computer is dead now... sound card might still work though, its a SBL1024 (4 channel, the next model was the SBL5.1, which was a modified SBL1024)
I have 3 directories with 2GB, 1GB, and clean about 700 MB YR. My downloaded graphics assets take 200 MB in yet another directory, and about of 1,5 GB of mods, maps, tools, downloaded forum topics, etc, most of that .rar-ed
i used to have a nice set of folders, containing all the versions of R:ROTC in it. including some with units in it that were never planned to be included.

also some rather cool stuff like a drone miner, mini miner, jumpjet miner. an ore miner that chronoshifted all the time instead of just to the refinery. some other units....