Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE Revision #0040
RPCE Revision #0040 released!
Bug-fix:
*Fire SW now support radiation and another weapon features.
Download it here:
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Rock%2...E_0040.exe
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Exactly what weapon features? Confused
[Image: cncr_beta_download_2.png]
5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!
FS-21 Wrote:Exactly what weapon features? Confused

well, not suicde..
radiation works again.
Hey, I have a question...if the save games error is fixed, then why does it still say "won't fix" in the bug tracker? Is it fixed or not?
you know what else is cool about the Fire SW? its an OWNED weapon, meaning, you can make an effective Genetic mutator clone with it Not worthy
yeah... I figured that out too.
i actually figured it out a while ago, but never got round to trying it.
Yeh but I figured it out like... 10 years ago. Bagsy.

Anyway, good work VK. Smile
Yeah all nice but what for features are now possible?
Seems save games work again for my mod (didn't get chance to try in 0039), but I get an IE as I try and leave the game (try to exit to desktop) after having loaded a save game.

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">except.zip (Size: 4.85 KB / Downloads: 441)
Quote:Hey, I have a question...if the save games error is fixed, then why does it still say "won't fix" in the bug tracker? Is it fixed or not?
This is UnKnown.
However, Swizzle errors usually very easy to fix.
But I need a swizzle error on my compute, because I need attach a debugger to it.

Quote:Yeah all nice but what for features are now possible?
which need a WeaponTypeClass pointer.
(Radiation, probably mind-control, etc)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

VK, i played online with my brother, after a long time, i got a RECON and he got that messege that says" Connection Lost, wait 60 minutes to se if his coming back" or something like that. Is it rock patch error or the online system?
"I got a reconnection error" "is it because of the RockPatch?"

That is not enough information to say anything. I work for a software support company and that kind of question would get sent straight back to the customer asking for more details and then they'd have to wait at least another 24 hours before anyone looked at their problem again.

Reconnection errors can happen genuinely, problems with mod code, and, yes, the RockPatch.

In order for CnCVK to even think about looking at this reconnection error, you will have to provide replication details. And if you can replicate it, then you should be able to figure out exactly what in your code is making it happen - and whether or not it's RockPatch related.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.