Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE Revision #0036
CnCVK Wrote:once?? or usually?

I played once and got it.
I maybie try again in a long time.
But still, a reconnection error and i am sure if i try again to play online it will happend again
Immunity logic again Unhappy
I fixed it again Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

nice to hear Tongue
Hey, i play mental omega mod and when i used 1.08 the paradrops worked,liek tank drop and airborn,but when iswitched to CE it doesent,i just click and nothign happens do i need to turn soemthig non to make it work?aslo i amde a map on final alert it works perfectly but using a nuke that i got out of crate makes it crush every time,normal nukes doesent.ok lol before i get too much ahead mayby it already got fixed gn go try the revision Rolling eyes
Guest Wrote:Hey, i play mental omega mod and when i used 1.08 the paradrops worked,liek tank drop and airborn,but when iswitched to CE it doesent,i just click and nothign happens do i need to turn soemthig non to make it work?aslo i amde a map on final alert it works perfectly but using a nuke that i got out of crate makes it crush every time,normal nukes doesent.ok lol before i get too much ahead mayby it already got fixed gn go try the revision Rolling eyes

Wait for new version of Mental Omega. The current one is not compatible with RPCE, use 1.08SE instead.
Red Alert 2 Uluchshenny Mod for Yuri's Revenge
Download at tsactuo.googlepages.com
on MO website it tells u to use RP 1.08/SE ...
Quote:Immunity logic again Unhappy
I fixed it again Smile

nice to hear, when will this rivision be released? I want to play online Smile
I will fix another bug at first Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Well wanted to say hope new versions of RP/ETS go well.

This is a offical apology

Also like to thank the person who made ModEnc help look much cleaner.
that was probably DCoder, or Renegade. both of them are constantly playing with the code Tongue
It was me, yes.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Do I have to replace that NodPowerPlant with SovietPowerPlant or is it unneccessary?
only if you want the soviets to build nuke reactors like nod used to build advanced powerplants in TS. you also need to add AIBuildsThis=yes instead of no to the nuke reactor.