Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What MMORPG`s you played ??
Can u tell me what is yours top 5 MMORPG`s you played ????

My is : 1) Silkroad
2) Eve
3) Kal
4) Anarchy
5) Dofus

Visit Online OrganizationNot worthy

Administrative Notice:

Moved.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, this forum is not focused on MMORPGs. The only place where I can accept this topic is the General Discussions forum. Off we go.

(You look like a goddamn spambot, with all that OnlineOrg crap. I am really itching to just whack you for spamming and posting in the wrong place, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. This time.)

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
i'd tell you my top 5, but i've only ever played 4, i'm not the type of person to play lots of different games.

1, World of Warcraft
2, Legends of Astonia AKA Astonia III
3, Guild Wars
4, Runescape.
Let's see.. I hate pay-to-play games, but I've tried out FFXI on the official servers, and WoW on private servers. I also played Legend of Mir way back in beta before it became pay-to-play.

The rundown:
FFXI is the gayest fucking game ever.
WoW is awesome, but I wouldn't want to waste my life playing it.
Legend of Mir is sweet, but the game isn't developed enough that I'd want to actually pay to play it.
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
you don't have to waste your life playing wow. the key is ballance, I've had my account for about 2 years now, and i've only had it active for about 8 or 9 months of that time, and my highest level is 52, if i was wasting my life on wow, i'd have atleast 5 level 60s Tongue