Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE Revision #0033
Good job for the fast release CnCVK.
Er...I'm still not sure about this version. You're telling us you fixed something 'else' but you haven't told us EXACTLY what it is. Can we please find out what ACTUALLY got fixed? Instead of random guesses?
Quote:Er...I'm still not sure about this version. You're telling us you fixed something 'else' but you haven't told us EXACTLY what it is. Can we please find out what ACTUALLY got fixed? Instead of random guesses?
I already told main things Smile

BTW, probably new revision will come at the nearest time Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

What bugfix will that new rivision have?
if you plan FthPara... to FourthPara..., let me know.
It's not enough to just tell us the MAIN things, though. That's my main point. What if you changed something, didn't tell us, and it causes errors we can't figure out because we don't know what you've changed?
Quote:if you plan FthPara... to FourthPara..., let me know.
No, I didn't plan it Big Grin

Quote:What bugfix will that new rivision have?
now Revision #0034: AlternatePrerequisite fix
http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com/view.php?id=88
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Tell us what you actually change might help and oh NewDominator still works this version so bullshit to you ... and your messed up revisions which are excuses to delay 1.09 ...
what exactly did you do to AlternatePrerequisite in #0034? i tried it with #0033, and it seems to work fine (for the player, i did something simple to try it so it wasn't really easy to test the AI.)
Since when has the AI ever payed attention to prerequisites? If AlternatePrerequisite works for the player then it works full stop.
If we want prerequisites to work for the AI then that's surely a separate wish.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
the AI pays attenbtion to prerequisites on buildings, the prerequisites it ignores are the ones in the AI file for building units.
Read sometimes bugs in BugTracker Smile
for example this Big Grin
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

i did read that, its bullcrap, i tested it and it worked, before this #0034 bugfix in #0036.
it appeared sometimes Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

if you say so, anyway, since #36 is out, shouldn't you lock this topic or something?