Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE again
Quote:NegativePrerequisite to disallow building if the object on the list exists ---> this is done is it not?
This 50% done -> AI not check this tag.

Quote:You don't know if he's working on it
you can ask about it Big Grin

Quote:tut1 to thr1
back
Quote:i seem to remember 3rd and 4th weapons...
you should wait, at least while ETS 3.30 released and people test it.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Speaking of ETS... what all are you gonna have on the next release? By any chance are we gonna see the abilities to have two true mcvs and conyards? Big Grin 2
-RA2/YR GFX Depot Click here!
VK, what are you gonna do next? ETS or RP 1.09?
Quote:VK, what are you gonna do next? ETS or  RP 1.09?
1) it's not your problem.
2) why RP 1.09?

Quote:Speaking of ETS... what all are you gonna have on the next release? By any chance are we gonna see the abilities to have two true mcvs and conyards?
at the nearest time...
now today I added custom actions support and two new SWs Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Quote:
Quote:VK, what are you gonna do next? ETS or RP 1.09?
1) it's not your problem.
2) why RP 1.09?
Not more interim versions Unhappy, this will most likely result in more version name confusion, and bugs that need more confusing revisions to fix.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
"CnCVK Wrote:1) it's not your problem.
Why do you act like that, it was just a question, i was wondering if next Rock Patch was going to delay becuse of ETS but instead I got a stupid fucking anwser Mad
Relax. Given the way VK usually posts, there is no indication he was really trying to sound as offensive as it came out.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
LOL Im sorry TheMan but that was pretty funny. Ya i thought his reply was a little odd... in fact it didn't make to much sense but... If you read some of his post's it clearly says he's English isn't all the great. So i wouldn't take what he said as its none of your business or any thing negative. He may have just had a hard time understanding what you said or might have not know what he was saying him-self...
-RA2/YR GFX Depot Click here!
well, since no ETS has been released since CnCVK started working on patching, and we've had 2 or 3 rockpatch releases, i think ETS has a bit of a prioity at the moment.

maybe the next version will be called RPCEb(bugfix/beta, who really cares, it means RPCEv2), or RPSCE (Rock Patch Second Celebration Edition(kinda like 1.08 to 1.08SE, but RPCESE doesn't make sence.)) or something strange like that, but, who knows.
Quote:maybe the next version will be called RPCEb(bugfix/beta, who really cares, it means RPCEv2), or RPSCE (Rock Patch Second Celebration Edition(kinda like 1.08 to 1.08SE, but RPCESE doesn't make sence.)) or something strange like that, but, who knows.
I have no ideas about the next version;
BTW, the final RPCE revision still not exist, so it's too early to talk about it.
at least no Second Editions will be.

Quote:well, since no ETS has been released since CnCVK started working on patching, and we've had 2 or 3 rockpatch releases, i think ETS has a bit of a prioity at the moment.
yes, ETS 3.30 will come on this week, I hope Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!