Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE
Sorry, my fault. A minor bug in my RP-Gen program has caused the first decade patch to be excluded.
This has now been corrected and I have sent a new installer to CnCVK.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
i hope you fixed the getlang error too.
its all in my bug report:
http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com/view.php?id=98
The language problem is thus:
If GetLang does not return English (US), or the command line language override is used (any language), then rockpatch.mix is not installed.

I have just this minute sent CnCVK another new installer which fixes the language problem.

I apologise for these recent errors - I completely rewrote the installer to make it dual compatible with Launch Base / non-Launch Base and unfortunately a couple of errors snuck in.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
I have never been a major modder (Ive never released a public mod)and will probably never will be. I come and go here and there through my editing sperts. When I came back this most recent time and found the rock patch I thought it was a wonderful thing and still do. All the nit picking that goes on I find imo to be crazy. If theres a bug to be fixxed alright let him know but to badeger a person (as far as can tell at this moment in time only cncvk is working on it) to the point Im seeing in this forum... wow. Hes doing the best he can and he is doing something no one else here can (along with fixxing this own mistakes as he learns). Maybe Im reading into some of the post here the wrong way but damn he is one person doing somthing great. If he changes tags you know he most likely did not do it for no reason. Hes not out to corrupt your mod as I see it hes out to progress your mod and if changeing a few tags helps let him put some extra functinality into the game then change away as I see it. None of this is 100%.

Cncvk keep up the good work!

If Im out of line let me know.
However, I found error Unhappy
So new revision will come.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

C&CVK, might I suggest you do some inside coding for more errors before you release the revision? So that there are no further revisions.

Also, please, when making a revision, make it a standalone patch. Like RPCEb etc.

Anyways, keep up the good work, can't wait to see more features implemented.
Quote:Also, please, when making a revision, make it a standalone patch. Like RPCEb etc.
No. it will be available as Rock Patch Celebration Edition #00xx
(as full installer)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

good enough Tongue
But why, VK, why? PD had it going so well, why chamge the way he made RP versions?