Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HopalongTom's Revenge Update Thread
Exclamation 
[Image: 486cirq.jpg]

~~~~Incoming Transmission~~~~~ Standby~~~~~

Hello Commander, forgive me but this war with Yuri has been taking too much of my attention, when I should be doing recruitments such as this. We Need as many Commanders in the fight as possible.

My top scientists are still perfecting the destructive quality's Chronoshifting has, much to Einstein's Protest, but in this war, our survival is more important than what one man wants! These tanks are much more effective than a single leigionaire, they can remove battalions of tanks and even buildings quickly & effectively, such power must come at a cost, but as of yet, our tests have come up with no drawbacks in the weapon system so far!
[Image: ChronoDEATH.jpg]
Their armer is weak so protect them or expect heavy losses!

[Image: ChronoLeigionaires.jpg]
The Chrono Legionnaires have been given access to the GGI armory and placed locater chrono beacons on a few of the bunkers, now Legionnaire's can deploy and becomes uncrushable and get a better targeting range!

~~~~~Incoming tactical update from the field~~~~~~

Yuri has been seen with reinforcement Beacons as you may have seen with our Army, it seems our rivals are copying our tactics!
[Image: 6ahcls4.jpg]
Be wary, as each drop includes basic infantry, 2 engineers, brutes, and Psi Corp Troopers!

And some Soviet army's have been spotted with these Highly devastating Kirov modifications!
[Image: NewKirov.jpg]

And lastly updates to C&C Nuked will be coming soon, fixing broken links & pages. Nuked is not dead yet!

More news when it comes available, with luck and your help, we just might win this War, General HT out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Transmission lost!!!!

I will copy HTR related news posts to this thread, but for discussion of HTR, a HTR subforum will be on Nuked soon!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
hey this is looking pretty good. I don't have much time right now so I'll look at it properly tomorrow Tongue

Thanks, when it gets more stable (less bugs) I'll add you as a tester Whity!

A few units are broken at the moment so much work is needed! Thanks to the downfall of the Rock Patch, it may have to run patch free (which will be hard, most of the mod uses it)or wait until the custom game engine they are working on!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Patch-free is the way to go. Kinda like smoke-free is. And drug-free. Tongue

Anyway. I like the Kirovs. Their firing offset does need adjustment though. Hmm, could be hard to find a good spot on the unit to make the lightning fire from. I'd love to see how that weapon fares against some of the anti-air tesla firing things in my mod... an air/ground battle with lightning... sweet.

Seems good so far, though I can't back that up much as I haven't played it yet. The mod logo is great. If you need any help at any time just ask... but I'm not going to do any art for you so don't ask for that Tongue