• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HH! (Hyper Halt!)
Sad 
Hello WB!
Suddenly one engineer enters a Secret Lab,plans stolen include:
·Genetic Soldier
·Railtank
·Flying Fortress
Trying to destroy my remaining foe I contructed 3 RT's and 3 FF's but when the last FF came out of the War Factory the game utterly FROZE and couldn't do any thing anything else...
I'll include an exept.txt if needed but now:
Map:Some modded one I don't remember which...
Players:4,I was soviet the only thing I remember is that my ally was GermanLOL
Circunstances:Normal

Also I got to the BL and the stealth gen but couldn't advance more,I builded everything!!

[Image: post-86-1167551712.jpg]
[Image: Nod_Userbar.png]
[Image: Blender3d_Userbar.png]
Credits go to Vertigo,THANKS!!!
if you playing with a mod map, in a mod, unexpected things will happen.

Yes I know but...Grise mine

Anyways here's except.txt!

Attached Files
.txt   Less than 1 minute ago">except.txt (Size: 25.24 KB / Downloads: 508)

me Wrote:EIP 006F40A2 (Access Violation) - when you have a missing weapon / warhead (missing weapons actually get created as dummy ones, but they don't have any warhead assigned to them, therefore the IE is the same as if your existing weapon has no warhead).

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Whiteboy Wrote:Haha, only fools quote themselves DC.

Anyway, if you can reproduce the error on a non-modded map, then... YOU WIN! 'Cause the Beta team or myself would have picked up such an error. Simple as that...

By the way, I think you mean Floating Fortress. You can't get Flying Fortresses from Tech Secret Labs.

Its the floating fortress, the fact that another unit called the flying fortress makes it very confusing!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Well, only for people who can't tell the difference between flying and hovering/floating Tongue

OK,my memory sucks,so?
And I've seen the readings in the SB,forgot to read!Tongue

I was very surprised when I first saw the flying fortress, all of a sudden a new unit in the beta. LOL

Tom, you're a moderator?!?!??

Erm, back to topic. Fun fact: the Flying Fortress was originally so overpowered that it took out 90% of a base in around 10 seconds, with the right occupants inside it of couse. It was changed quite a lot after that test Wink

And,what does the Gen. Soldier does?
Does he do the same as MO's Rahn?

Mental Omega? I haven't played it so I can't say.

The Genetic Warrior fires a genetic weapon at enemy infantry, turning them into Brutes instantly and making them side with you. This won't work on Slaves or on your own infantry, by the way Tongue

LOL, I'm a higher rank than you Whity, but I think its just for this section of the forum!

Uh, yes, tom is a moderator of one of your Gaming Forums. Cheese memory you have, no?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Hmm, his own forum you mean? I guess it makes sense.

A bit backwards though that Tom has one more chevron than me. I think... I'm gonna cry Grise mine