Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting posts
Why does you not allow users to delete there lastest posts?
Lift eyebrow

...what the hell are you talking about?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I'm testing this out

EDIT:
this is what happens when you press the "Delete Now" button in edit mode:

Quote:Renegade Projects Network Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Bobingabout'
Ah, so we are talking about forum posts. Good to know, since this was, for some reason, posted in ModEnc's area. Rolling eyes
To reply to the question, with this new information: Why would I allow you to do destructive modifications to my database, if not even moderators are allowed to do that?

If you want a post deleted, simply edit it to say "Moderators, please remove this post" in bold, and it will be dealt with.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
actually, since it is in the modenc section... i may be wrong.