Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial impressions thread
Ok WB you're right and let me go to O:Bh,to report something with railtanks and Flying Fortresses,mwahahahahahaha!!(Sorry...Tongue)

EDIT:Crap! Can't login manually for O:Bh!!! NOTE:Firefox remembers login stuff!

[Image: post-86-1167551712.jpg]
[Image: Nod_Userbar.png]
[Image: Blender3d_Userbar.png]
Credits go to Vertigo,THANKS!!!
The BugHouse doesn't work? Ah, maybe it's not set up properly yet. If you have a bug report, just go ahead and tell me, in a new thread.

Yes, I have increased some general mining things like capacity, unit speed etc., and there's the new miners of course, and the extra money Oil Derricks now give you, as well as other "hidden" bonuses (certain structures will slowly generate cash).

Also, the overall scale of things in WR is upped a bit. More destruction, more funds, etc. etc. 70,000 is really not too bad. Beware though, just owning a Reinforcements Beacon s l o w l y drains your cash! Muahaha.

Whiteboy Wrote:Just owning a Reinforcements Beacon s l o w l y drains your cash! Muahaha.

Not to mention how bloody expensive it is in the first place!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Thanks,and about the RB...YES it's damn to get and mantain,if the energy it uses is astronomical,then prepare for a strike!(J/k)

You know I'm not crazy enough to make a building truly and very overpriced - trust me, it all fits into the mod nicely. It seems like you've never constructed one before - just play any Spamfest mode and build it for $1... you'll see!

It does take more than average power. But it also reveals the whole map, and enables the construction of ALL of the "classified" units/structure. And those things will give you a major advantage in battle - especially the Eurofighter Typhoon. Plus - the RB is actually a base defence in itself. I call it a Strato Cannon. It's a satellite in the stratosphere similar to the Ion Cannon used by the War Wagon - except it is manually controlled (for balance). All you do is select the building and click on enemies (or ctrl+click for force-fire). It fires (in a short range) a stream of plasma energy to the ground that deals major damage. A bit like the Particle Cannon from C&C Generals. Once the building is promoted, the range increases by approximately double - so provided you personally manage the building, you have perhaps the strongest base defence in the game.

OK,I'll try...

Well, how did you do?