Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOD RELEASED!
Today... I decided to release the mod. I can happily announce that the painfully delayed Whiteboy's Rules V1.5 Preview edition is now available for download in my Downloads section. Please enjoy the mod but remember two things: READ THE README FILE included with it, and keep in mind that this edition only has limited documentation.

There will be a full-on User Manual developed as soon as possible for release in the final edition of V1.5, most of which will be available to read online at http://wbr.strategy-x.com. Apart from documentation, the differences between the Preview and final editions of V1.5 will be ideally none, but likely very subtle.

Have fun and post feedback in the Official Forum! Big Grin

Sweet, I just downloaded it finally! LOL. Good seein ya.

Hey, you should update the website, and put all the beta testers in the Credits section :-D

Anything new, I woudl like to be back in the loop of things!

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
i want to get this mod,who can give me the link???

thanks!!
Sry, this is only the preview version:
http://files.renegadeprojects.com/Whiteb...review.zip

[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
Whiteboy's site is currently offline. When he sees your post, he might decide to upload his mod to File Fortress so people can actually download it. Or he might not.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Tsk tsk. It's already on the FF and has been since I made this news post. The preview edition, as I have stated before, actually is the "final" mod.

Please don't be put off by the word "preview" - all it means is that there might still be a new version of the mod at some point (far far away probably). All that is really absent from the mod on the FF is elaborate documentation. So ra2free, go ahead and use that link.

P.S. Yeah I haven't abandoned these forums and I probably never will Wink

EDIT:
Hey D, do we have any "quality standards" when it comes to hosted sites? I have that old Angelfire site... >_>