Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RA2 + YR DIR
Then we are missing something. What happens if you install to D:\Installed\Westwood\RA2
Does it work then?
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
if its windows XP, and an NTFS partition, what are the indexing and compression set to? i recomend indexing on and compression off. even if its only the RA2 folder itself.
Marshall Wrote:Then we are missing something. What happens if you install to D:\Installed\Westwood\RA2
Does it work then?

I am 100% sure that no file is missing.. I made a crazy thing so i got it to work, but one problem
I installed to C:/WW../RA2
It worked
I made a copy of WW folder and pasted it in D:/ and luancher it from there and it worked.
The removed all file from C´s WW folder but i did not removed Blowfish.dll.. Then i started the game and it worked.. So i say that the game dont start if Blowfish.dll dont exist in C:/
And the problem, i cant play my online, game says that the key in "invaild" Unhappy
it means someone has tried registering it online more than once, and hence the key has now been disabled.
Well, I've had the same issue with XP Pro SP2. Either the game would not install or the game would not launch, I have found this site: http://www.macrovision.com/products/safe...oads.shtml , download and install then do the compatibilty stuff mentioned above and it should work fine now, it has on all of the PC's on my network.

Hope this helps
Bobingabout Wrote:it means someone has tried registering it online more than once, and hence the key has now been disabled.

Does it mean that the CDkey is banned? Doesent it help to reinstall?
probably banned, if its the 1 printed on your box/book, i'd email EA support, see what they say.
TheMan Wrote:Does it mean that the CDkey is banned? Doesent it help to reinstall?
How would locally installing a piece of software change a database record on an independent server?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
i dunno, but he said its not working

maybe he chose to register online every time he installed it.