Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems With Skirmish Menu Colors
I installed the patch, added the proper Rules entry and changed Pink to Black and heres the problem: The menu shows black but when i go into the game i end up pink still. Did i do something wrong or what?
From your description, it sounds like you did everything right. You changed the menu color pink to black, and your menu shows black.

$10, says he doesn't get it.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
ROFL

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I did the same thing but I fixed it. Tongue

And I see that $10 Ren and raise you another $10. Tongue
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
.....I'm just stupid, aren't I?
That "proper Rules entry" does exactly that, modifies the MENU color. The ingame colors are defined in [Colors], see comments about "MP".

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Yep, thats what i thought. *bangs his head on his desk really hard*
Good. Now that we have cleared this up, any more questions? Big Grin
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Yeah, now we can go back to the other topic. (Can't have more than one active topic at a time, apparently Wink)
C-GEN: The site with the 'log the f*ck in' forum. And now we make you validate your f*cking e-mail address too.
CannisRules: It's a YR mod.
Helps to stay focused Wink
Forum Rules

Well...which color is the pink in-game?
hmm....I guess it's the one marked as "MP Pink". Big Grin

Magenta=0,0,0 ;221,102,255 ; 7 MP Pink ;now Black
(works 100% Wink)
Forum Rules

Cool, thanks Smile
[Image: AgainstTCPA-Log01Button.gif][Image: take.gif][Image: Sig-SM.png]

I don't have a problem with all you non-Juggalos/Juggalettes, just don't hate me for being one. But Juggahoes, You Better Watch Out For The Hatchet! Its Coming For All You Bitches! (Eh, i'm taking a shot.)
To all the Juggalos/Juggalettes: MMFCL!!!

Thanks go to: To DCoder for figuring out how to get the Firefox picture-link thingy to work for me. Big Grin
another note. it doesn't matter what the colour names are in the Colors list(well, some do), what matters is the order. re-order them, and you'll end up with different colours in MP.
afaik black is crap cause it gets hidden by shroud in terms of messages