Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Whiteboy!
Son of a...you could've said something on MSN Tongue
Anyway, Happy Birthday man. Happy Birthday
Don't let a broken machine ruin your dayWink
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
[Image: birthday.jpg]

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
yer, happy Birthday.Happy Birthday
[Image: Partypants.jpg]

Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
Eek

Didn't expect this. I've only just checked in the Renegade Inn now Tongue

Thanks guys. Appreciate it... well I'm not so sure about RB_ImGay's pic Rolling eyes

I'm still going through mental torture with my PC at the moment. Damn postal service might have lost my hard drive in the post... (yes, my original hard drive is fine. I just want to upgrade to SATA).

Freaking NZ Couriers. Minigun
i hope you had postal insurance.
I did... but lo! It arrived today. I've already formatted it. Now I'm jsut worried about heating, since I now have 7 drives (3 HDD, 2 CD/DVD, 1 floppy, and 1 multi card reader/writer with USB).

Hopefully 400W is enough power.
its boarderline, you might want to get a bigger 1 if your system becomes unstable.

in my old computer, my hard drives are well cooled, the primary has a 3.5" by 5" flat sided heatsink pasted to the top of it, on top of being in a front fan 5.25" drive bay cooler. that thing seems to stay really cold. then the secondary storage drive has a rather crap bottom mounted fan system on it, but it does the job.

i really need to get something for my new PC, however, finding somewhere to put the hard drive was a hard enough job, because the GF7950GX2 is massive, and blocks 2 of my hard drive bays. well, i can still get hard drives in there, but there isn't a lage enough gap for the cables.
Whiteboy Wrote:Eek

Didn't expect this. I've only just checked in the Renegade Inn now Tongue

Thanks guys. Appreciate it... well I'm not so sure about RB_ImGay's pic Rolling eyes

I'm still going through mental torture with my PC at the moment. Damn postal service might have lost my hard drive in the post... (yes, my original hard drive is fine. I just want to upgrade to SATA).

Freaking NZ Couriers. Minigun

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Hey man, dont take me serious.. Just fun and games.. Well I mean shits and giggles.. Wtf (disbelieving)

Anyways, hope you had a great B-day and I hope you enjoy your HD..
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
Don't know if you're still visiting us, but Happy Birthday, Whitey! Smile Happy Birthday
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Seems we missed it last year? Happy Birthday twice, in that case Big Grin 2

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Happy Birthday dude!
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
Happy Birthday.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Sorry I'm late Tongue Happy Birthday!
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Wow thanks guys!! Hehe I only just checked out my Gmail now to find the replies here. I still rarely come here (it's actually part of my Firefox homepages).

Glad to see things are going good here. Even gladder to see that when I logged in, the WR theme came on Big Grin I can't stand the default theme. Although the WR theme is bugged (the page formatting is all over the place). But I can't complain. I didn't even make it Big Grin