Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthing and all 'bout PC gaming
( I'm beginning to notice that i'm the only one really starting threads any more, but somebody's gotta do itLOL ) So.... PC gaming and just PC's are amazing TOOLS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Where would we be without them.......well, obviously we wouldn't be here discussing games and game mods......Anyway, while we can.....DISCUSS!!! ( do it )

Games wait for nobody, They are there to be played.
Hmmm, TOOLS OF MASS DESTRUCTION eh? Well my PC is a tool of SELF-DESTRUCTION... >_>

But true. Actually you just made me think. Since my PC blew up, and since I upgraded the graphics and the processor and the RAM, I should be able to play some high-end PC games now in much better resolutions and detail. I haven't played any high-end PC games recently. The last one was Quake 4 I think. Maybe I should paly some other game?

Maybe even... Generals Zero Hour? Don't tell Ren I said that...

with my monster of a PC, the highest eng game i've played recently was black and white 2. or was it guild wars? anyway, you can add WoW to that list soon, I've not played WoW with my new PC yet.
the highest end game i have i've not actually played yet, X3. its a space game, and back a year ago when i got it, i couldn't figure out how to fly the ship, not to mention my PC kept crashing, because it was too "High End" for the PC to handle.

Ahh, X. X is great. I haven't even palyed it, but I watched my friend play it for ages...