Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  Reconnection errors
Blade Wrote:You don't see mozilla having an old download section for pervious versions of firefox do you?

i don't have a clue, but there are plenty of programs out there that allow downloading of older versions.
And all of them carry the notice "outdated", "deprecated", "unsupported" or "legacy".
Many users are already overwhelmed by one patch. Having several possible versions out there will just lead to confusion, which, in turn, will lead to a lack of acceptance by the generic user.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Another RC error, this time between my laptop and main system. RC i think was due to the Spy Plane as it was just comming on the map, i was also fireing Tesla coil at a spy, wich was discused as one of my troops. since you said Sync*.txt files were no good to you, i will not attatch.. and i do not have a debug file as was only playing normal game rather than loged.

sorry if this does not help;
.......CNC Was My Life.......
..I Now Live a Lonly Life Amongst The World of Work..
The Revolution:ROTC
damit, i got an other reconnection error when i play online with a RP mod ! MadMadMadMadMad
FIrst reconnection error then a IE, why cant you fix this in the next rivisions ? Confused

This file was created(like except.txt)

.rar   Less than 1 minute ago">SYNC0.rar (Size: 77.28 KB / Downloads: 507)
This is what matters:

Quote:Random Number:642447907
My Frame:27665
Offending event:
Type: 28
Frame: 27665
ID: 1
CRC: fcea804f
CommandCount: 585
Delay: 15

If we know what is this type 28, the bug will be easier to figure out.

The CRC mentioned in this quote wasn't found anywhere else in that file.
Quote:If we know what is this type 28, the bug will be easier to figure out.
28 "FRAMEINFO"
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Good news, people
I created a virtual network, and test RP 1.08 SE online:
It's terrible...

I played with MO 2.0 Smile
1) I(We) selected Allied countries - no reconnections errors there
2) I(We) selected Soviet countries - reconnection error happen
3) I had tested again - probably reconnection error appear when I use second time SpyPlane (certainly on one computer Smile
I will continue testing tomorrow Smile
Also I want test Liqued Nitrogen Tank in R:ROTC

Anyone should test my SpyPlane problem, pls Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I told you there's one. What about the third side? Any REs?

BTW What's that virtual network?
Looks like it's done with a virtual PC in VMWare and VK's real one linked by VMWare's virtual PC networking ability
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
the liqued nitrogen tank that we are having problems with has not been released to the public, I'll upload the latest dev version to my webspace and PM you a link sometime tomorrow.

(after the release of 1.08, which was after the release of the latest R:ROTC, we added immunities and residual radiation to the liqued nitrogen logic, this is when we started having problems)
Quote:I'll upload the latest dev version to my webspace and PM you a link
Can you upload ONLY new rulesMD.ini? Smile
(change art to existing)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

damn, i forgot to do this yesterday, now i'm at work, so, can't.

if you download the release version, i can provide you with an updated rules and art file, however, the mod requires a few new graphics, mainly for the flame logic, and a liquid nitrogen missile.(possibly others, but the game will work without them)

I'll see what i can piece together so you can try it. (fortunatly for you, i carry my latest rules and art files around with me on my portable hard drive, so i can tinker if i think of something good.)

EDIT: this SHOULD do the job, i used files i just downloaded from the net, so, these are not the graphics used in the mod, but should do the job. i don't have the ability to test it where i am, but have a go.

for a quick test i recoment playing survivor mode as CDA, they start with Liqued Nitrogen tanks and Flame troopers among other things, and its these 2 units that apear to cause an instant RE, just shoot your own flame troop with a freeze tank, should trigger an instant RE.

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">RROTC042-04203update.zip (Size: 312.65 KB / Downloads: 492)
I tested it and:
1) No RE with flame infantry and tanks
2) Error with NitrogenBombPayload
I think problem in NitRadWH
try to remove ImmunityType=Ice from it
Code:
[NitRadWH]
Verses=150%,120%,100%,120%,110%,100%,0%,0%,0%,100%,0%
InfDeath=10
ImmunityType=Ice
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

so, are you saying its a problem with new immunity types? or new immunities on radiation?

either way, thats half the logic, we wanted a radiation things can be immune to.

i'll give it a try sometime, can't guarantee when.
Quote:so, are you saying its a problem with new immunity types? or new immunities on radiation?
Seems with immunities, because when I commented this line, it's working fine Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!