Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My map
I get the feeling it'd turn out just like the ETS wishlist if there was an FA2 one. Anyway, since VK's making a new editor, should it not be Final Alert 3, instead of 2 (please don't say '2 SE').
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
I think the community-correct naming would be "Final Alert 2 TMEAVK" (The Matze, EA & C&CVK Edition).
Or, like you said, "Final Alert 2 SE #0069".
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:Why does the word "FA2 Wishlist" fly around in my head?
No, it's bad idea.

FA2YR so bad, easy to write new editor which using YR engine instead of hacking this dung Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The new "Map Snapshoot" feature - 50% of all editor.

BTW I talk about small things, not about adding new features.
So it's called FA2 2.0 Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I posted a small list of things we know are wrong with the way it handles the TX on C-Gen in response to your request.
CnCVK Wrote:BTW I talk about small things, not about adding new features.
So it's called FA2 2.0 Smile
Click me

Seriously though...Final Alert 2...2? Why do you always insist on such naming schemes? Either go with TheMatze's naming/versioning scheme, which would make your version Final Alert 2, version 1.03, or go with Final Alert 2.01 or 2.1 - but Final Alert 2 2.0? Will it be AJAX-powered or what? FA2 is not the WorldWide Web. And if you yourself say you're only changing small details, a jump from 1.02 to 2.0 is not warranted...
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
It can be called: "The Final Alert" Big Grin
another variant - FinalAlert Special Edition  - FASE Big Grin
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Not another 'SE', please, I beg you!!
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
The player is too little.
If you have problems with your size, I've got some spam in my inbox that might help you...

Administrative Notice:

Locked. Thread has been dead for over a month.
Forum Rules