Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your GAMERTAG Here
My gamertag is
[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]

Click the card to see my LIVE profile (that only works if your a member I think)!

Anyone who wants to make freinds on LIVE post your Gamertag here!

An easy way of posting them is going here!!

Hmmm, someday, I might get a 360. It all depends on future games released for it. It also depends on the PS3 - if the PS3 gets much cheaper in a couple of years and if it had loads of good games, I will get that. But if the PS3 fails - I hope - then the Japanese game developers might make a lot more games for the 360, and I will probably buy one. (At the moment, Japanese developers kind aignore Xbox console - they are not popular in Japan).

The only thing that puts me off is the Live subscription fees. Nintendo got it right - it should be free!

No the Nintendo Wi Fi for Wii will only be free for a month! As a launch offer!

wifi is wireless network card, that should always be free to use, however, the internet service...

Tom's referring to the name of the service, Bob. The name being "Nintendo WiFi Connection".

And Tom I think you're confused, or I just haven't been up to date recently? The service is completely free indefinately. You may be thinking of the Opera Wii Browser, which is free for the first 6 months, after that you must use Wii Points to download the browser.