Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to help
Wait a minute! Ok I just looked everything up with a quick glance into the coding and I can say is...DANG! If you people actually LEARNED this crap then I HAVE to salute you!
WOW!
Alright this may take longer than I thought! But I will still try...check my motto.
P.S.
If there is anyone who wants me to do anything not so complicated I will. (I.E. .ini, shps, etc.)
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.
* Renegade slaps 4StarGeneral around a bit with a large trout.

No double posting.

Edit: LOL Props to the geeky coders of MyBB.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Oops sorry! I deserved that large trout! I guess all this computer language is turning my brain to mush! It won't happen twice.
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

When you think you are confident enough to give it a try there are some small problems you can give a shot at.

Install the TX and go into FA editor and start a map, Make it urban and place one of the train tunnels then place the track to it you will notice the track overlay is one pixel off, See if you can fix this. It maybe small and not that important but it will get you started. And there are a lot of overlays with this type of problem to practice with.Wink
Yeah, OK, as soon as I finish learning this CRAP I will put that into my "to do" list.