Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DROPSHIP in YR
Lol as usual rob is being a Pain in the Butt, i do apologise for him... i really do Tongue
He has tried his hardest to recruite, and i think thats just got to him after a while, and cant get out of that mode lol.

Anyways: The idea that was posed earlier allowing a list of taskforces that could be used, rather than hard coded taskforces, would be allot better.... Smile
.......CNC Was My Life.......
..I Now Live a Lonly Life Amongst The World of Work..
The Revolution:ROTC
Quote:Anyways: The idea that was posed earlier allowing a list of taskforces that could be used, rather than hard coded taskforces, would be allot better....
I agree, it would allow for a lot more customisation in single player maps, for example, if the superweapon functionality ZombyDragon is talking about is ever implemented, the map could be set so dropships would not be chosen by the player, but limited to a taskforce which the modder would code in the map, then the player could summon those dropships whenever they need them.

EDIT: Or the modder could customise which taskforce they want to use if, for example in Bobing's case, they conflict with existing ones. Also, is the G.I. icon meant to be reversed? Or is that one of the bugs?
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Quote:Also, is the G.I. icon meant to be reversed?
It's test a SHP16Smile
Quote:i think R:ROTC AI uses those taskforces... (i came up with my own numbering system 4 years ago, that is an allied taskforce in R:ROTC.)
Not problem.If you not use DropShipLoadout screen.
In old version so.
In new version you can change it as you want Smile

In each TaskForces can be not more 6 entries Unhappy
It's replacing 1,2,3,4,5 if need:

Code:
[11111111]  
Name=Test DropShip loadout
Group=-1
[b]0=1,LCRF [/b]
And if you select E1, FV, GGI
it become:
Code: