Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DROPSHIP in YR
OK... I will done my method
Quote:Personally I'd rather there be some kind of flag to enable dropship delivery in the teamtype or taskforce rather than just a special number. There would always be a chance that someone would use that number accidentally in a map if they made and deleted a lot of taskforces while working on the map.
If map not use DropShipLoadout all will work perfectlySmile
Quote:Can taskforces use letters? If so [RP000001], [RP000002], ect would work.
I not test it and it's not really need now, IMO.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

maybe it is too early to ask this, but will there be any way to disallow choosing some units for dropship loadout? i think it should be customisable by modders which units are and which aren't allowed and if the dropship loadout itself is allowed (maybe make some sort of an extra ini file which would say which maps allow it? or a global tag?)
Do you know about  StartingDropships= AllowableUnits=
AllowableUnitMaximums=?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Quote:maybe it is too early to ask this, but will there be any way to disallow choosing some units for dropship loadout? i think it should be customisable by modders which units are and which aren't allowed and if the dropship loadout itself is allowed (maybe make some sort of an extra ini file which would say which maps allow it? or a global tag?)
The Dropship Loadout is residual unused code from TS, so yeah, there are already facilities that allow modders to do this, as VK has pointed out.
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
ok, didn't know that Tongue
With the extra space available on the screen, would it be possible to have up to 4 reinforcements now or does the game not know how to handle a 4th load screen graphic?
Quote:With the extra space available on the screen, would it be possible to have up to 4 reinforcements now or does the game not know how to handle a 4th load screen graphic?
Game handling only 3 different images; I want to add more sidebar tabs. I think it's simple change some numbersSmile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Can something relating to dropships be assumed a 1.09 feature? Or are you simply looking around and learning?
Quote:I want to add more sidebar tabs
I'm assuming that's to split it into vehicles and infantry, there's not much else you can put there.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Don't know....
If I fix a input problem in DropShipLoadout, it's come.
All work fine only after game startUnhappy
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

What is the bug exactly? (There aint nothing I can do to help, but I still like knowing)
First bug was fixed alreadySmile
and now you can use 11111111, 11111112,11111113 TaskForces.
So DropShips can be in 1.09!
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

i think R:ROTC AI uses those taskforces... (i came up with my own numbering system 4 years ago, that is an allied taskforce in R:ROTC.)
We have acknowledged the aforementioned information and will faithfully ignore it to serve the greater good.

Seriously, bob. TOUGH LUCK.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Glad to hear it Smile

Sorry about being so blunt, but would you be willing to make a SW version of the function?