Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Split from WR testing forum] YR freezing
it freezes with regular YR and any mods i've tried. I have the "First decade" thing with all the games on it, and as far as i can tell, it installes the games with all the patches. It works fine on my bros comp, and it worked on my comp before. A few days ago, i reinstalled windows, and the problem still exists.

one of my friends has regular YR, and his worked fine for a while, then his also started freezing up.

hmmm, actually, both our problems seem to have started right after i remote controlled his PC to help him with something....
-----------------------------------
Well, unfortunitally, i'm having trouble getting YR to work on my comp. Always freezes at the loading screen where it shows the pic and copyright stuff
but it works on my bros comp, so i'll be getting feedback from him untill i fix it on my comp
[Image: sigentith.gif]
Avi and sig by MrRuben

If you want a bit of PHP coding done, or a really basic consol based C++ or Java program, PM me, i'll give it a try
I had the same problem. What I did was just totally reformat my comp. Anyways, I don't think this is a good place for normal Yuri's Revenge trooubleshooting.
i know, it just sorta came up Tongue

BTW, i did reformat
Avi and sig by MrRuben

If you want a bit of PHP coding done, or a really basic consol based C++ or Java program, PM me, i'll give it a try
OK, I'll split this off into the general discussion section Smile

EDIT: And here we are. Firstly Entith, try installing the XCC Shortcut installer/registry entry fixer at xccu.sourceforge.net. This sorts out The 1st Decade's registry problems... it might help.
ok, i'll try that later

Edit: It didn't help Unhappy
Avi and sig by MrRuben