Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta Screenshots and Movies!
There are truly great Tom, I especially like the one with the Kremlin. All the walls and gates and stuff are nice. Though the Soviet Gate doesn't go with that Yuri Wall... *is being picky*

How'd you get the Double Decker Paradox Bus in there without it being attacked? Did the enemy not consider it a threat (like a Civilian)? By the way, what do you think of the Overlord Dropship? Tongue

The Dropship is how I got it there, its flown off to get some tanks if needed, they wen't!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Hahaha. Fair enough Tongue

I have some screenies of AI using the Cluster Nuke, but to fully empethise the situation, I may have to turn them into a comic.

A series of screenies that tell a story is always good to look at. Go for it Tom! Big Grin

Hey, Guess what I made? Shift eyes

I made a 2min (i think) video of Whiteboy's Rules. You need XVID codec to be able to view it. It's about 35mb. This was the result of me being so damn bored. The file is hosted on FileFront (dont kill me) Thats the only place i could find that let me upload large files.

Here's the link.
Video

[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
Cool, will download when I get on my Good computer!

Boredom is dangerous. But I love this Big Grin Can't wait for your next video Wthigon!

Viewers should note that the video was made in Spamfest mode. It shows wthigon pwning AI with stealthy nukes and stuff Tongue

I've edited your post Wthigon, to include a link to the codec download. I couldn't get it playing in Winamp, but WMP worked Wink

Hello....Hello is this thing on? Poking

Here's another Whiteboy's Rules movie. This one is 1024x768 and XVID codec needed. Look for my post a few posts up for the link to the codec.

MOVIE DOWNLOAD Poking

I tried my best to get something good this time around. I got most of the buildings in the mod including all three sides armaggedon engines. Whitey, I need to know what you'd like to see in these movies.

[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
IM'd Wink

Thanks a lot for these wthigon, it's a really good way to show people what the mod is like. I'll be having links to them from the main site in due time.

Quote:[Image: Destroylargebasewith4tanks.jpg]
ZOMG, its a mastadont shooting prisms!!! WB, if you want, i can recolour the einstein command tank (based on the mastadont) prism turret to soviet scheme and send you it.

Interesting proposal. But the Doomsday Devastator Tank (not Mastodont Tongue) only shoots lasers (they are not Prisms - more like NOD Obelisks) when promoted to Elite. Normally, it is equipped with the same weapon as an Elite Apocalypse Tank. But... do you have any pics at all of that Prism turret? And... how's the dish coming along? And... did you want to test WR? You never gave a final decision.

wthigon Wrote:Hey, Guess what I made? Shift eyes

I made a 2min (i think) video of Whiteboy's Rules. You need XVID codec to be able to view it. It's about 35mb. This was the result of me being so damn bored. The file is hosted on FileFront (dont kill me) Thats the only place i could find that let me upload large files.

Here's the link.
Video

What program did you use to make these videos? Looks great, maybe next time you could add some kick arse music Tongue
Yes yes, this is all unprofessional, experimental stuff so please don't judge yet my friend Tongue

Whiteboy Wrote:Yes yes, this is all unprofessional, experimental stuff so please don't judge yet my friend Tongue

Well obviously :roll: and i was suggesting, not judging.