Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RockPatch v1.08 released!
Quote:Ok, i haven't any cracked ra2md.exe/yuri.exe files. All they're original.
Are you sure??
Original launcher show launchermd.bmp at start-up and check CD diskSmile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Bobingabout Wrote:yer... i have a question too, how do you edit your new string tables? XCC mixer always tries to load RA2MD.CFS
Use a real string editor?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
@CnCVK
I'm run YR via ra2md.exe, not yuri.exe Tongue

2Bobingabout
For CSF files editing i use Turbo String Table Editor - the best program for csf/str-editing imho Smile
See attach Smile

Attached Files
.rar   Less than 1 minute ago">TurboStringTableEditor.rar (Size: 349.67 KB / Downloads: 538)
Check my C&C Renessans for YR on ModDB HERE
[Image: renubarcl5.gif]
[Image: rs.gif]
pd or cncvk, fix for 1.08b so airstikes missile can loop, i have a nuke bombs that loop and it is a vaild in rules but it dont work Unhappy
yeah the "carpet bombing", SWs are my task area Wink

it's no bug you're talking about, it's simply not featured yet.
I can't guarantee it for 1.08b.
[Image: jsfml.png]
2pd
About carpet bombing - that's nice idea! Thumbs up
But don't forget about tiberium death - when infantry dies on tiberium/ore - it's very important for my mod, because it near to release! please please please!PokingSmileWink
And you said in other topic that it's not difficult to doWink
As stated before, alot of people can use that, but pd/vk arnt machines. They will do as they please. Smile
Yes, I know! Smile That's only request Smile
EMP dosent work with AircraftTypes
There's a bug tracker on pd's site for these sorts of things.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
PaD, I have a problem using RP 1.08

When I create a "newnuke", and all the files and codes, I cannot use it. The AI does, but I cannot.
It seems to me that the error is in the "mousepointers" section.
When I try to launch my "newnuke", it sends the missile up, but it does NEVER come back to earth (well, if the AI ueses it, it goes down as well).
I have made a "Copy/past" version of the "newnuke" at the Documentation-page. Why, why, why!?!?
BTW, I use leagel-version of TFD. With xcc-suport patch 1.02 Big Grin

~Dupl3xxx mail: kimleonhard[at]hotmail.com
Right, first i would like to kiss you for finally releasing a version of RP that supports TFD. That has come as a big relief for me. Thumbs up

2nd i'd like to give my support towards both your RP and your ETS projects, especially since im working on a mod for TS that will need alot of the stuff you are trying to re-enable. I'll try and give my opinion and ideas to you as and when i can, since i have always been very interested in the early developments of the C&C games.

Good luck Smile
I've noticed a slight (well rather major..) problem with the EMP logic. Whenever used in an online game, everyone instantly gets a reconnect error. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a computer problem, or just some really powerful EMP...
Either way, it would be great if this was fixed. Other than that, great patch! Loving it.
Please don't resurrect dead threads, and please report bugs through the bugtracker.

Administrative Notice:

Closed.

Edit: It appears the user actually did visit the bugtracker directly afterwards, and left an at least above-average bug report.

Still, especially if you knew about the bugtracker, there was no reason to post about the bug on the forums...especially not in a dead thread.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.