The internet is a lawless place with knowledge and sarcastic wit the pistols of this wild frontier.
Don't go out without being sufficiently armed.


Other places

Ares (Current version: 0.B)

Ares's primary facilities have been moved elsewhere:

  • If you wish to report a bug in Ares, please proceed to its bugtracker.
  • If you'd like to request a feature, register a blueprint.
  • If you have questions or can provide answers regarding Ares's usage, visit the Q&A section.
  • Before you post a new question, you should check the FAQ, though.


  • Mind the forum rules.
  • Due to its documentedly horrible quality, we do not offer NPatch support.

Post Reply 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Final Beta Release
Author Message
Private Whiteboy Offline
WR Warlord

Posts: 775
Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Reputation: 2
Post: #1
Final Beta Release
Been a while since an update, hasn't it? Well, I do report good things when I actually report Tongue

There is a topic in the forum explaining it all; that is, the final Beta before final release. Anyone willing to test this private Beta release should post there.

Mod progress now stands at 99.6% - the remaining 0.4% will come from the Beta testing. I do not really expect many changes to be made though - this Beta is intended to be almost identical to the final release... which will come after it has been thoroughly tested. Patience, people - it will all be over soon. In the meantime, I hope to get some screenshots from the Beta uploaded Big Grin

20.08.2006 16:51:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Private FEAR_Operative Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Reputation: 0
Post: #2
RE: Final Beta Release
23.08.2006 17:04:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)