Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DropShip in YR...
I played around with the dropships in TS a bit more, it looks like if a dropship doesn't have any units, the game knows not to send that reinforcement when triggered which is interesting. Good effort on the loadout screen there, I'd say it needs the metallic boarder that all the other interface screens have though.
That'd cut into the "Dropship Loadout" text, though...it's kinda fixed up there. :\
(Not to mention that I'm not that much of a border fan anyway)
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I think it's excellent with or without a border. The mouse does show up in the TS Loadout screen if you have used it at least once while the game has been running, so enter it the first time, no mouse, second time (without exiting the game) standard mouse cursor.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
I tried to do it in ETS..
Now cursor appear always but after load screen in game you can see only windows cursorUnhappy
But I try again!
Quote:Had the idea, maybe the dropship loadout mouse cursor has a seperate SHP that's missing in ra2/yr? If we could get our code-divers to find out the name (if there is one), we could easily add that one, too.
No.
And why "Dropship Loadout" ?
"Chrono loadout" is betterLOL
EDIT:
Now it's looks better!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
ARM forever - x86 sucks!