Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just stop'n by...
Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive... work's been crazy. REN, when the next beta comes out send it to me and I'll host it like I have 4.0b and previous versions. 760+ downloads of the current beta ;-)

Peace,
Da W3bMa5t3r
Home of the Main Download Mirror for TD.
Total Destruction Beta 4.0b
3154+ Downloads so far... :-D
Check the W3bMa5t3r's Main Site
Behold the Messiah! The One with the Mirror! *bows*

Seriously man, you're my saviour! With all this server trouble, my comp being down, etc., your server is the one thing that seperates us from certain death. Words cannot express how much I thank you. Big Grin

Yet, take a look at TD's announcements...I recently posted something important there, perhaps you want to leave your opinion Wink

People. Worship this man. Right now.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Renegade;date=Feb 17 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:Behold the Messiah! The One with the Mirror! *bows*

Seriously man, you're my saviour! With all this server trouble, my comp being down, etc., your server is the one thing that seperates us from certain death. Words cannot express how much I thank you. Big Grin

Yet, take a look at TD's announcements...I recently posted something important there, perhaps you want to leave your opinion Wink

People. Worship this man. Right now.
[right][snapback]451[/snapback][/right]

No need for the worship, just trying to help out in the way I can.

Ren, which post are you referring to? The one about the change in TD, 3 main groups each with 2 subgroups? If so, it sounds like a great idea to me.

I know now I only play a certain country because of one particular unit/building.... almost makes it too easy though... LOL strat sat control/link... some sweet air def LOL so long as the air is taken care of, the ground is easy. :-p

Peace... Da W3bMa5t3r
I've changed my website around, so here is the new download link for Total Destruction...

http://www.w3bma5t3r.com/modules.php?name=...op=getit&lid=17

Enjoy... 2520+ Downloads so far

Peace. Da W3bMa5t3r