Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release information (no, not the release yet!)
The second to the last phase of RockPatch v1.08 development has been entered.
The patcher prorgram is now being compiled by Marshall.
This could take some time, remember Marshall is not a machine!

Once that one's done, it will be tested by myself and a few other people.
Then, if everything's alright, 1.08 is finally going to be released.

The most probable release date is the 15th of August (next tuesday). And don't worry, I mean the 15th of August in 2006 Tongue

However, since I got stuffs to do on tuesday (school, driver's lesson, visit my mum), it may get wednesday till the release just as well!

Till then, post anything in this thread that is RP 1.08 related.
Don't post stupid questions about features though.
The features list is FINAL.
[Image: jsfml.png]
Glad to see that its coming out soon Smile
*raises hand* Stupid question!
Where is the features list?

better be early on wednesday then, tuesday i'm off to hunty's to get my 2 brocken laptops merged into 1 working 1. so wednesday i'll be back to moding and would be useful to have new immunitytypes and working new radiation.
I'd say that's an april fool's if we had the 1st of April today...

-
Oh, and I got school on wednesday as well, so you can forget an "early" (which is really subjective to say) release Tongue
[Image: jsfml.png]
Bobingabout Wrote:*raises hand* Stupid question!

better be early on wednesday then, tuesday i'm off to hunty's to get my 2 brocken laptops merged into 1 working 1. so wednesday i'll be back to moding and would be useful to have new immunitytypes and working new radiation.

RockPatch wasnt made just for you.. Nobody cares what your doing on webnesday.Arf Had to be said...

Well back on topic.. this is good news! Finally use my taunts.Thumbs up
Bobingabout Wrote:*raises hand* Stupid question!
this was the serious part... where is the features list?
Bobingabout Wrote:better be early on wednesday then...
sounds more Demanding that it was meant to be... guess i'm just a bit itchy to get hold of it for testing stuff i was working on months ago(and since i was working on it months ago, whats a few hours?).
The feature list would be on the modenc rp status page which you link to in your own sig...
right, but that link in my sig is broke, go on, click it and see.

I'd update my signature, but renegade reduced the size, and any edit will probably use all links, even the useful ones
I'll take your word that it was broken before its mysterious disappearence Tongue 2 Still, the info was on modenc.
yer, i decided to update my siggy, thats what happens when the charactor limit gets lowered from 1000 to 510.
We already had that topic. It did not get lowered, so stop pretending it did.
It merely wasn't raised as much on initial setup than it was on IPB. It's still twice as much as default, iirc.

And if you think bitching about it will make me raise it, you're wrong.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I'm not bitching about it, just saying, IPB had 1000, myBB has only 510. thats why i had to shrink my siggy.
It looks cleaner that way, besides all those links were annoying...

Anyways, this topic is named "Release Information (no, not the release yet!)" not "Bobbing's sig update." so lets get back on topic. Smile
Finally, a sensible poster
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.