Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ETS - Extended Tiberian Sun Engine
CnCVK is now officially working on a hacking project for Tiberian Sun, called the "Extended Tiberian Sun Engine", or short: ETS.
Basicly, it's the long-awaited "RockPatch for TS" that will add new possibilities for TS modders.

In order to have a central place for both the RP and the ETS, the ETS will be covered on this page as well (downloads, news, etc).
You might notice the new ETS category in the menu on the left.
There's no downloads yet because it's all still in the works.
There's also no information yet about when a first version of the ETS is going to be released.

Just to make this clear: all ETS credit goes to CnCVK.
At this time, I don't have anything to do with it except that it's covered here on my site.

CnCVK told me that he planned to work on the RP and the ETS parallely, i.e. stuff that is going to be added to the RP is going to be added to the ETS as well and vice versa.
He didn't mention the things that the RockPatch already features though (e.g. new InfDeaths, SW clones, etc).

Ah, and don't worry about RP v1.08, it should come out soon Wink
[Image: jsfml.png]
The first version is called ETS Version 3.00(Because 2.03 last official)version
It have totally new things: SW types: MeteorShower and Upgrade also 4 weapons for each unitSmile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Meteor Showers are already possible by converting the EM Pulse, EMP clones would probably be handier for modders because you can make the EMP Cannon fire whatever weapon is in the Primary= slot of its building.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
It's not very goodUnhappy
It's use original meteor shower code.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I'd take a proper weapon over a work around any day.