Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for something GOOD!
Question 
I am looking for a really good Mod for RA2 and I mean really good, this mod has to be the best! I had tried looking for Eagles Mod, but I can never find the one I want or any! So Does anyone know of any or have any good and I mean good Mods for RA2!

I dont want any DeeZire Mods, Its not like I dont like them, I just dont want one of his!

Thanks! Read and be gay!
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
My personal faveourite is still Allies Revenge 2, even thought they don't use the RockPatch.
-Mod Community member since 1999.
ah, with SHP god Gamemate making the graphics Tongue
indeed, Gamemate is one heck of a 3DS Max Wiz Smile
It's a sad thing that Chrono and Godwin aren't on the team anymore.
AFAIK, they left Derelict Studios about an year ago.
It's also sad that it will be a long time since a new version is released. Vinifera7, Gamemate and Tmapm are working on AR2 now, but they are only 3 people and v5.1 (or 6.0 or whatever it's gonna be called) has been in development since 27 Jul 2004...
Poking So what RA2 Mod would you guys recommend? Help!
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
AR2
Mad Ivan Wrote:AR2

So your saying this is a Great Mod for RA2 huh?Shift eyes I guess I will have to try it out then.Thumbs up

Thanks..Read and be gay!