Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Happy Birthday to me!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!![/php]
CensoredMad (insulting)

Oh and yes your smilies suck! HAHA J/K
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
since they updated it, the whole damn board sux...

atleast its usable.
Happy Birthday Wink

I think I remember you being on the STX forums, right?

@Bobing: well, we could make this board better if you, like, complained out loud or something.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Don't put those angry smilies Tongue
I hadn't seen you on the forums for ages, so I sent you an e-mail instead Tongue

Still, Happy Birthday, dude. Smile (and check your mails - went out yesterday, 4:56 PM from RenegadeAtStrategy-X.com)
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Yuppers Ren. I got your email. Thanks man!!

Dcoder.. Yup, I use to belong to the old STX group when Clive ran it. I was one of the Admin's for the forums and was a Admin for the old forums that Bramp and StrikerPro ran. What was the name of that forum Ren?

As for new forums. Yeah it takes awhile to get them to where you like them. Im kinda glad I dont RUN, WORK, OWN or OPERATE a forum anymore!

Enough said I guess....
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
RA2/CnC ModMakers Wink

How could you forget such a glorious name?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Renegade Wrote:RA2/CnC ModMakers Wink

How could you forget such a glorious name?

Its not like I forgot it, just couldnt think of the name of it at the time I posted it. At least I remembered the creators name! "Bramp" Not worthy