Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TC
I still think those shots are faked...

Either that or you're patching TS
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
No, those dialogs do exist in RA2/YR.

Btw, CnCVK, I'm quoting Ren, since you seem to have missed or ignored his request:

Renegade Wrote:I'm asking to fix your post for truth elements - if it's a hack of YR, it's a Total Conversion at best, not a game. And if it was a game, I'd be forced to remove the post as a whole, 'cause that'd clearly be copyright infrigement.

Renegade Wrote:But is not new game either. Last chance. Fix, or I fix.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
If it not new game then C&C YR is only mod for C&C RA2Smile
I have created patch which displays “ List box ” in Campaign menuSmile
If anybody find a ERROR report me please (CnCVK@yahoo.com)Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

This is only any use to us if its added to PD's patch and displays the box somewhere more sensible. Currently its a nice proof that it can be done, but it's not practical to use by end users. Better a new button on the mission select screen that says something like 'Extra Campaigns' and links to another screen with that list box along with the difficultly slider and such.
You can move it as want (using some Resource editor, Res Hacker for example)Smile I using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 for it
Patch CAN WORK with established Rock PatchPatch
It not conflict with it!
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK, did you receive my PM? Tongue 2

would be really cool if we could exchange information, would be a great help for me as well as for you I believe (that YRClasses is far less than I actually know Tongue 2)

maybe we shall open some kind of a "dictionairy", which has addresses of the EXE and their functions (like the function at 4F9950 donates arg_0 money to player ecx).
a page in modenc would be ideal Tongue 2

oh, and cncvk, do you know about that "export to IDC" feature? it appears to me that you can save all the names with it and load it into another database... just no clue whether that's really the case
[Image: jsfml.png]
Well, you've got your own namespace now.
Nothing stopping you from creating RockPatch:Addresses or something. Wink
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
pd Wrote:CnCVK, did you receive my PM? Tongue 2

would be really cool if we could exchange information, would be a great help for me as well as for you I  believe (that YRClasses is far less than I actually know Tongue 2)

maybe we shall open some kind of a "dictionairy", which has addresses of the EXE and their functions (like the function at 4F9950 donates arg_0 money to player ecx).
a page in modenc would be ideal Tongue 2

oh, and cncvk, do you know about that "export to IDC" feature? it appears to me that you can save all the names with it and load it into another database... just no clue whether that's really the case
...and the sub at 004F9790h takes away mone from player...

I receive you PM. But cannot send you my, because then I send message some error to appearUnhappy
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Quote:I receive you PM. But cannot send you my, because then I send message some error to appear
It would be very useful to know exactly what the error message says, if we are going to fix it.

Edit: I think I found the problem, let me know if the error still happens.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Blade Wrote:Things like that would make interesting additions to YR, but as we say, really you need to work with PD and submit patches to his patch. He's already done a lot of work on features you might want to use, so there is no point you duplicating his work and it would benefit everyone with additional features you want to implement that perhaps PD isn't interested in working on. There is no point in modders having to choose between two patches with different feature sets.

Edit:
IF you are working on adding to the way missions can go, useful features would be making Global variables saved into a save game file so they are not lost if you save the game. Currently globals will carry over from mission to mission, but will not get saved, so loading a saved game resets the global value.
But PD don't want itUnhappy

I will look Global Variables one of these daysSmile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:But PD don't want itUnhappy

Huh? did I say that?
I'd LOVE to have the campaign list working again, but I don't know how to deal with resources code-wise (events, skinning, etc etc)
[Image: jsfml.png]

ARM forever - x86 sucks!