Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newinf mutations
Question 
do they acknowledge nothuman=yes?

would be funny seeing a cow mutate into an new mutation with a human transformation lol
you refering to the 1.01 infdeaths, or the 1.08 infdeaths? he re-wrote the entire thing...

only problem i have with him changing things is that it breaks mods using the older method...
Bobingabout Wrote:you refering to the 1.01 infdeaths, or the 1.08 infdeaths? he re-wrote the entire thing...

only problem i have with him changing things is that it breaks mods using the older method...

come on, having to change a few lines doesn't break a mod...

nothuman is auto-recognized by the inf dying system.
or have you ever seen a cow dying a shock death when being tesla-coiled?
[Image: jsfml.png]
pd Wrote:come on, having to change a few lines doesn't break a mod...
it does if its classified as complete, and never planend to be released again, as MANY mods are. sure i don't mind because R:ROTC is still in development, but it would be a pain as it gets older... instead of saying "This mod requires atleast this patch" we will end up saying "This mod requires this spacific version of the patch" instead....

it would also be a pain if you used close to the limit of newinfdeaths...
Any mod author that uses the Rock Patch should not abandon development yet. The Rock Patch is still being developed heavily, not just the odd bugfix or tweak - as such, any mod author using it should know that it is far from finished and further changes may be neccessary. Only when development of the Rock Patch ceases can a mod that uses it truly be finished.
One can't blame pd for breaking their mod - it is up to the author to ensure compatibility. pd will undoubtedly be doing his best to stave off future bugs and rewrites by trying to get things perfect first time round - that's why we're here to help and assist, offer suggestions, not to make demands.

Not that Bobingabout is suggesting otherwise, I just thought it should be pointed out to anyone visiting this forum.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
basically stfu bobing all mods are WIP
don't start that shit again...
AlliedG, that is not what I was saying.

I believe this thread has served its purpose now.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
I agree.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3