Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need cameo's for my mod!!
Hello

In my new mod (The Ultimate War) I need much cameo's.
New versions of the normal cameo's, i need a new flak trooper, GGI, and much more, plz send cameo's, or tell good site's where i can download much cameo's.
I have already the pre-realleses cameo's, or something.
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
I have a new Flak Trooper laying about somewhere. It has a different background is all though.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Fenring;date=Jan 31 2005, 09:53 PM Wrote:I have a new Flak Trooper laying about somewhere. It has a different background is all though.
[right][snapback]223[/snapback][/right]
Hmmm, that give not, i use every cameo what i gotBig Grin
I have more than 50 new cameo's, but it are only cameo's for RA2, cause, it is a mod of RA2, most new mods are of YR, and the people who haven't YR have not much to download (mods), that's why i make a mod for RA2 Smile
I am first gather all the cameo's, shp's, voxels and other thing before i am going to make it.
But, if you have nicer cameo's than the pre-realese cameo's, i also add it to my mod, i give you credit, but from much people i forgot the name when i downloaded a cameo or other thing, very stupid of my, but now i don't forget it Big Grin
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Maybe it can help

Attachment removed - DCoder
GAMEMD.EXE - the hidden part must be hacked
Thx, i didn't see the cameo's yet, but is see that there much cameo's are
Any idea who maked it?

It give errors by all the cameo's!!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

C00L_DuDe, most of those were poorly edited cameos. I even saw some that came from CannisRules and other mods. Most had no glass effect, were pixellated or just too dark.

Some were even corrupted!

Overall, there was only one good one in that entire pack.
Fenring strikes back.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
What can I say, I'm a cameo buff. That's about all I can make. Tongue

Attached is a few of my recent ones.
C00L_DuDe, do not post any uncredited/unauthorised material, be it cameos, art, code or something else. That is considered "ripping/stealing", which can get you banned. Keep that in mind.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Thx, fenring, i can use it, is it of yours?
I only have the lightning storm of those not.
But, have you an .shp version of it?
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

No SHP versions yet. I think you can handle that. There's no color bleeding so chop out the cameo you want, convert it to PCX and convert that to SHP.

I'll attach my Flak Trooper when I feel like extracting it. I have a new GGI cameo around somewhere too.
Fenring;date=Feb 3 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote:No SHP versions yet. I think you can handle that. There's no color bleeding so chop out the cameo you want, convert it to PCX and convert that to SHP.

I'll attach my Flak Trooper when I feel like extracting it. I have a new GGI cameo around somewhere too.
[right][snapback]277[/snapback][/right]
I haven't propaint or something.
And it is an RA2 mod, no YR, but i can convert the pictures with OS SHP Builder 3.22.
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

Paint can chop out cameos... And even save as PCX I believe.
Fenring,Feb 1 2005, 07:16 PM; Wrote:C00L_DuDe, most of those were poorly edited cameos. I even saw some that came from CannisRules and other mods. Most had no glass effect, were pixellated or just too dark.

Some were even corrupted!

Overall, there was only one good one in that entire pack.
[right][snapback]243[/snapback][/right]

DCoder;date=Feb 2 2005, 08:58 AM; Wrote:C00L_DuDe, do not post any uncredited/unauthorised material, be it cameos, art, code or something else. That is considered "ripping/stealing", which can get you banned. Keep that in mind.
[right][snapback]256[/snapback][/right]

OOPS I forgot the credits....sorry Unhappy

anyway it is already removed
Hi there
sorry for the double-post

I started making my oun cameos
so if anyone needs any cameos, just ask me and I will help Smile