Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion, get well soon!
Exclamation 
Lion, webmaster of CNCDEN, was involved in a serious accident yesterday:

Lion Wrote:Today at about 10:30 A.M. I was involved in a serious accident. A tractor-trailer pulled in front of me, and I hit him head on at about 45 miles per hour. I was pinned in and had to be cut out of my Dodge pickup truck. I'm very fortunate to be alive. My airbag deployed and saved my life. And I do believe God (no offense if ya don't believe) had a hand in it as well. I was rushed to the hospital, given the usual routine of tests including an MRI and several x-rays. I had some bad cuts, and they stitched them up. No broken bones or internal bleeding. My face is black n blue. And I have lots of tiny pieces of glass imbedded in my body. After six hours in the hospital they released me. I'm home now...very sore of course and will be for the next week or so. The fire dept. folks who cut me out came to see me in the hospital. They showed me pics of my truck via their cell phones. The one dude said they couldn't believe I was still alive. And after seeing the condition of my truck, neither could I.

Depending on how I feel, updates could be on the thin side for the next few days or so. I just didn't want anyone to think I deserted the site. I have a friend that is going to take some pics of my now crushed truck, and I'll post em up when I get em.

Best wishes to Lion, hope he gets well soon.

(Reposted from PPM, Lion's original post at CNCDEN.)
Holy Sh*t, he's really lucky. I hope he gets well soon.
[Image: signature.png]
[Image: yes.png][Image: vote.png][Image: no.png]
Holy shit T3h l33t!!

Hope he gets better soon...
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Unhappy Best Wishes for a speedy recovery. Big Grin
Thank God Lion, some one likes you up there Wink